Twitter: Dak: I believe in my arm

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I believe too Dak. But I also go Squatching, don't fully trust Elvis is dead, think LBJ killed Kennedy, realize that DIA is actually the Illuminati headquarters, have personally fed Old Nessie Artic Char, and am pretty sure I was chipped with 5G at my last vaccination so I'm pretty easy to pull one over on. I harken back to the Monkey's song actually written by Neil Diamond Then I saw Dak's arm, now I'm a believer, not a trace of doubt in my mind, I'm in love, I couldn't leave him if I tried or unless the cap ramifications were feasible.
All this time I thought I was the only one believing that.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
I'll hold your hand through this.

Go look up where that #44 ranks among QBs... I said he was ranked as a top 10 QB, not a top 10 overall player.

Anti-Dak Cult Members are hilariously dense.
:lmao2:
please explain how your golden boy only has 5 4th quarter comeback wins since 2017? his team has had many chances to come back and win.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Where is he now? I don't know, the polls from NFL personnel are done ANNUALLY. You'll just have to wait until the offseason.

I love that I referred to annual polls from current NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs....

And you counter with TV networks/websites and NFL.com staff writers, who change their rankings weekly?

LOLLLLLLLL

And is #10 or #11 supposed to be bad? Out of 32 starting QBs?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Maybe the 2023 offseason polls where they ask
actual NFL personnel will fit your agenda better.

Probably not though. Dak's regularly ranked in the top 10 by those who actually are paid by NFL teams to understand the sport.

COPE.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Okay Thad.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I believe too Dak. But I also go Squatching, don't fully trust Elvis is dead, think LBJ killed Kennedy, realize that DIA is actually the Illuminati headquarters, have personally fed Old Nessie Artic Char, and am pretty sure I was chipped with 5G at my last vaccination so I'm pretty easy to pull one over on. I harken back to the Monkey's song actually written by Neil Diamond Then I saw Dak's arm, now I'm a believer, not a trace of doubt in my mind, I'm in love, I couldn't leave him if I tried or unless the cap ramifications were feasible.

LankyOrdinaryAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
56-34 as a starting QB.

Ranked top 10 by NFL coaches, players, scouts and execs.

Cope.
:thumbup:

With the worst 3rd down QB ratings in the NFL of any QB in the league since 2005…

I believe in Dak’s arm too. I do not believe in his confidence or decision making and I love the kid.

It’s just the way it is until it isn’t.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
OK, so we got the Air Cornholio offense Moore is continually showcasing in front of the league. Daks overpaid arm and apparently CeeDee’s lack of correct route running.

Which 1 of the 3 do we value and keep the most?

Furthermore, our overpaid and now annually banged up running back sitting out of games. Our future HOF LT annually hurt and missing multiple games + the last several seasons. Our highest paid WR is still coming off injury and apparently can’t get open consistently. We’re begging for OBJ, who’s coming off injury and no training camp to sign with us while we were 6-2, now 6-3.

The defense having their highest paid player talking about his old injuries creeping up on him and our obvious struggles across the d-line on run defense. Our 2 starting MLBs having a history of neck injury and our 2nd round corner drafted last year basically amounting to a STs player. Parsons is now clearly getting worn down and teams, as they should, specially game plan to play just away from where he is or run at him to wear him down and it’s working.

So what exactly do we like about our offense?

How do we see the defense playing to and possibly improving from what it was the first 6 games.

The only glaring coach on this staff I think is weak for his position is Moore. He glaringly does not give us any advantage and he’s Jerry’s guy. Schottenheimer is here and is a way better option to call plays, especially for the running game.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't know what anyone would it expect him to say otherwise.

I'll never trust Cee Dee and Schultz again?
My arm hurts and will never try that throw again?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Mr. Prescott if the mistakes were the receivers as you have previously stated, how can you guarantee different results?

Besides, I don't think your arm was questioned on either throw. Both defenders said it was an easy to catch ball.

So, what exactly are you trying to say? :huh: