Dak: I want to be the best QB Cowboys ever had

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ok...can’t really be mad at someone for having goals. If his goal is to be the best QB we ever had, more power to him. I’m not sold him, but at the same time I’m not gonna bash him for his goal!

:dance::dance::dance:

Exactly, and, if he winds up achieving his goal, then that's great news for us. You got this Dak! I kinda want to play a theme song to a TV show that might work for his goal :).

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I just hope he is spending more time on maintaining his footwork and throwing motion so we don't see the breakdowns we saw last season.

If the coaching staff doesn't allow someone to get 6 sacks against him in a single game, he will be fine. That has to be jarring for anyone. He took a beating for 3-4 games.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If the coaching staff doesn't allow someone to get 6 sacks against him in a single game, he will be fine. That has to be jarring for anyone. He took a beating for 3-4 games.

He admitted after the first few games of the season that he had not spent enough time on his fundamentals leading up to the season. Sure he got the yips after ATL but he had regressed hard prior to that as well.

Sepia

Reaction score
He admitted after the first few games of the season that he had not spent enough time on his fundamentals leading up to the season. Sure he got the yips after ATL but he had regressed hard prior to that as well.

When did he say that?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meredith,Staubach,White, Aikman, Romo, hmmmm ok Dak see if you can complete a pass on 3rd 7+ without it being a dinker and then go for it man !!!!
:lmao:

plymkr

Reaction score
Good. That's exactly the right attitude you want a young guy to have - a desire to be the best.
I don't know. It's an okay attitude to have as long as football doesn't get in the way of his hobbies or musical career. /end sarcasm

alicetooljam

Reaction score
If anybody tells you they hear yanny instead of laurel they are lying and will burn in a pit of fire.

I heard nothing but yanny until i gave it a break, then could hear nothing but laurel...now I can hear them both if I try really hard...like Dak.