Dak in 2020

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DeStorm, Feb 25, 2021.

1. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

16,440 Messages
    11,117 Likes Received
    No its not. I'm in the middle with him unlike most people om here

Typhus likes this.
  2. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

16,440 Messages
    11,117 Likes Received
    Before we the injury I could possibly see that

3. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

42,331 Messages
    35,148 Likes Received
    People aren't that concerned with his injury.

4. Adreme

Adreme Well-Known Member

1,309 Messages
    945 Likes Received
    One of the biggest tells that someone has a low football IQ is when they attribute wins to a QB (the other best/worst one is using sacks as a definitive pass rushing metric). Wins and losses are team stats. That is why people who actually want to analyze a QB use much better metrics than a metric that makes no rational sense to attribute to any one player.

irving likes this.
  5. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

10,513 Messages
    5,497 Likes Received
    The Cowboys were not 2-2 going into the Giant game. 1-3 with a win against Atlanta which was really a loss but for a once in a blue moon watermelon onside kick. Basically 0-4 going into the Giant game.

The Dak-led Cowboys were leading the winless and woeful Giants by 2 or 3 points midway in the 3rd quarter. The Cowboys were driving for a TD and were in FG range when Dak broke his leg and dislocated his ankle. The Giant game was far from being in the bag with Dak at QB.

The Cowboys did get screwed in the Ram game with a bogus offensive PI.

Swagger likes this.
  6. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

13,081 Messages
    19,058 Likes Received
    Wow lmao. You really have to do a deep dive to spin the narrative. Hats off to your effort.

7. Typhus

Typhus Catching Catfish

8,741 Messages
    8,921 Likes Received
    That is what the Dakstat lovers can never see much less ever understand.

Swagger likes this.
  8. Typhus

Typhus Catching Catfish

8,741 Messages
    8,921 Likes Received
    I would love to actually read and see any evidence, article from any respected source that has stated anything about Daks injury, non motivated, not from his brother... from a Doctor that hates sports preferably.
    That would be non bias reporting,, something that is so rare.

Swagger likes this.
  9. irving

irving Well-Known Member

479 Messages
    469 Likes Received
    One thing for sure is, no one on this forum actually knows what another team will pay Dak. Nor does anyone know what another team will or will not give up for Dak. No one will know until it happens. Everything else is just an opinion or guess. Remember the NFL teams that would be assessing Dak , are infinitely more qualified than anyone here. They also don’t have the biases against Dak that many of the posters here do. They will be making a objective professional assessment, something many people on this forum seem unable to do when it comes to Dak.

10. DeStorm

DeStorm Well-Known Member

267 Messages
    518 Likes Received
    They were 1-3 with the one win being a highly unlikely onside kick. Should have been 0-4 going into the Giants game.

I have explained my position in thread multiple times on his good play in previous seasons.

11. DeStorm

267 Messages
    518 Likes Received
    So, lower my expectations? Dak has been a Cowboy for 5 seasons. Am I wrong to want to be in an NFC Championship or SB? That is my expectation.

12. DeStorm

267 Messages
    518 Likes Received
    You mean just like the other teams were dealing with?

13. rnr_honeybadger

rnr_honeybadger Well-Known Member

6,179 Messages
    8,211 Likes Received
    Why not? If the objective is to win championships then a person who is demanding a higher salary when it does not warrant such a price tag isn't interested in winning. Sorry but that's not a guy you want on a team.

14. Future

Future Intramural Legend

27,061 Messages
    14,097 Likes Received
    Wow it must be really windy, because those goal posts just moved about 20 feet.

No, you're not wrong to want that, but you're colosally wrong to say "don't pay Dak because of wins and losses." That's lazy logic.

15. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls Zone Supporter

39,785 Messages
    12,599 Likes Received
    Oh good ....... Another Dak thread.

Typhus likes this.
  16. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

22,768 Messages
    16,196 Likes Received
    I love this "fresh take". Thank you for the content of this thread. It is like cold water to a thirsty person in the desert.

That is one thing that has been sorely lacking on this forum. A Dak thread. My compliments. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

17. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

8,024 Messages
    13,073 Likes Received
    If prorated over 16 games, it's in Winston territory. No, that's not good and why Winston is no longer a Buccaneer.

DeStorm likes this.
  18. Verdict

22,768 Messages
    16,196 Likes Received
    This thread is very inspirational> I think I will go start another Dak thread. Maybe it will be about what he had for breakfast.

19. Verdict

22,768 Messages
    16,196 Likes Received
    Did you guys know that Dak suffered an injury this past season? I had no idea!!!

20. Verdict

22,768 Messages
    16,196 Likes Received
    Will someone please start another Dak thread? I really like them. I enjoy posting in them even MORE!!