Dak in the top 5 of Dimes thrown since 2016

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The only insecure one is you, you a correct in the "your", my bad but it's not "dumbas" you sad little clown. I Never lash out that's for you little guys on your mommies keyboard.

WHY CAN'T DUMB PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY ARE SAYING DUMB THINGS AND SHOULD STOP SAYING THOSE DUMB THINGS????????

It's Mommy's* :facepalm:

As I said the very first reply, you're insecure and I knew this wasn't going to be anything positive and I shouldn't have replied to make you look worse. That's my bad. Good bye x2!

Birdgang

Reaction score
Dak haters incoming. When the Dak haters come in here, their gonna be like, "What a stupid stat" and "They made this stat just to justify Dak and his level of play", yet if he was ranked near the bottom for this stat of "Dimes thrown", the Dak haters would eat it up and use it in any Dak thread ever made. Dak simply cannot win.

YOu do realise it really is a dumb stat ..... All it says is times thrown over 30 yards in a tight window. Does not show completions or any other stat to back it . Id be hard press if you could find where the source got his info as well. If you look at Daks next Gen stats which actually record his throws , he has very few thrown 30 yards

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
YOu do realise it really is a dumb stat ..... All it says is times thrown over 30 yards in a tight window. Does not show completions or any other stat to back it . Id be hard press if you could find where the source got his info as well. If you look at Daks next Gen stats which actually record his throws , he has very few thrown 30 yards

It isn't a dumb stat, it's just another stat to add to collection to evaluate a player, and no it isn't times thrown over 30 in a tight window it's completions under those parameters.

Yes he wasn't as aggressive under linehan, and yet he's still top 5 in completions on said throws, that's kind of the point and makes it wayyyy more impressive but thank you for backing it.
And the author of this works for ESPN/NextGenStats which you just cited

I wonder if Wentz is even in the top 12

HungryLion

Reaction score
Let's change the thread entirely

As college players- Zeke or Bark?

That’s a really tough call. In college I would say Zeke though.

I loved Saquon obviously. But he couldn’t close a game out the way Zeke could. In 2017. Penn State should have made the playoffs. But Barkley has bad games against Ohio state and Michigan state two weeks in a row. Couldn’t close out the games.

Zeke has the big games in the playoffs and national championship.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Other than:

Dimes?
YPA(1st)
NYPA(1st)
Pass TDs(2nd)
TD %(5th)
Sacks taken and yardage lost
Rushing TDs
Passer rating(5th)
QBR(1st)
EPA(2nd)
Accuracy/Comp %(5th)
Passing yards(4th)-stupid stat
Depth of target(4th)
Completion % above expected(1st and almost double 2nd)
Passer rating from a clean pocket(2nd) lol @aikemirv
PFF(3rd)

Dak kinda sucks
I'm not sure if that's for this year but Dak is tied for first in Passing TDs

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You guys really need to stop pushing the Dak is a stud narrative. It's embarrassing. He is an average QB. He will probably play like a stud against the Jets and than next time he plays an actual Defense he will have the dear in the headlights look. With all the talent the Cowboys have Dak finished 2016 on an 0-2 note. 2017 9-7. 2018 11-7. 2019 3-2. A total of 23-18. A winning percentage of .561.... with the benefit in playing in a fairly weak division..... an average team should go 5-1 in the NFC East every year. If Dak is such a stud and the Cowboys have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL than how is this possible??? And please stop with the coaching is the reason. The Cowboys had no problem winning a SB in 1995 with Barry Switzer.... who I think was awesome by the way. At least as a person.
You realize Philly is in the division right. You realize that Philly was voted deepest team, number 1 DL, number 1 OL, number 1 WR and "best" QB in the division.

Do you also realize that Dak has owned the East. Giants haven't beaten him since 2016, eagles were swept last year and Washington lost 6 straight games before finally beating Dak. He had 5-1 record in the division last year and is 2-0 this year. What the hell are you complaining about?

johneric8

Reaction score
Lets call it like it is here- Dak has Jason Garrett as a coach! He is swimming in a shark infested ocean with a bloody leg!

Dak is a great kid and a fine QB. I'm not saying he is Jesus in cleats, but what I am saying is that he can't afford to slip up at all because he is inconvenienced randomly by
Terrible defensive play calling, linebackers taken out of plays, Dlineman trying to tackle on the way to a QB they can never get to, Wide receivers dropping easy balls,
Wide receivers tipping balls right into defenders hands, Terrible calls by the ref, and totally inferior and inconsistent coaching on both sides of the ball...

To my eyes, Dak is improving and the least of our concerns.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Other than:

Dimes?
YPA(1st)
NYPA(1st)
Pass TDs(2nd)
TD %(5th)
Rushing TDs
Passer rating(5th)
QBR(1st)
EPA(2nd)
Accuracy/Comp %(5th)
Depth of target(4th)
PFF(3rd)

Dak kinda sucks
Dang QCE I didn't know you would be in here killin em like this lol.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You salty wentz isn't on the list?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Okay, that came through, thanks. My man Russell Wilson has always had a touch deep. First sign I knew he was going to be something special. Have to give Stafford credit there too for doing that without Calvin Johnson.
Stafford is another underrated QB IMO.

Been on of the top clutch QB's in the NFL over his career

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Other than:

Dimes?
YPA(1st)
NYPA(1st)
Pass TDs(2nd)
TD %(5th)
Rushing TDs
Passer rating(5th)
QBR(1st)
EPA(2nd)
Accuracy/Comp %(5th)
Depth of target(4th)
PFF(3rd)

Dak kinda sucks

Oops missed a few

Y'all already know about his 4th quarter comebacks. Y'all get to witness them every 4th week and then whine after that Dak made it close.