Dak in the top 5 of Dimes thrown since 2016

Birdgang

Reaction score
It isn't a dumb stat, it's just another stat to add to collection to evaluate a player, and no it isn't times thrown over 30 in a tight window it's completions under those parameters.

Yes he wasn't as aggressive under linehan, and yet he's still top 5 in completions on said throws, that's kind of the point and makes it wayyyy more impressive but thank you for backing it.
And the author of this works for ESPN/NextGenStats which you just cited

I wonder if Wentz is even in the top 12
show me the info on the so called stat and its parameters .... because doing my own I was able to come up with what I did. You know old Manual research ..... kinda like people used to do back in the day in these places called Libarys

Birdgang

Reaction score
You salty wentz isn't on the list?

Why would I be? THere is no parameters of this so called stat or how they are bassed other than assumptions. I only see silly stats like this commonly used to promote players or team. Go look up next gen stats yourself and see how any times Dak has thrown in AIR over 30 yards then look how many were completions. You got a thing for Carson ? Always one of yas bring him up in threads where he is not even in OP or should be.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
This is the same Jets defense that held Wentz to 189 yards and 1 TD. So just because they are 0-4 doesn't automatically mean that their defense is bad. The most they gave up was 30 points against NE. And the Eagles 31 points were a result of 2 defensive TDs. The Jets defense isn't exactly a pushover.

And I will keep posting positive stats for Dak. If some wish to create Anti-Dak threads and bashing Dak threads on here all of the time, then why can't I post positive stats about Dak? :facepalm:

He's got a point there

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
show me the info on the so called stat and its parameters .... because doing my own I was able to come up with what I did. You know old Manual research ..... kinda like people used to do back in the day in these places called Libarys

You're now claiming you went to the library to find deep passing completions in tight windows?

That's a new one.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

LLLOOOLLL, I have an Android phone so unlike a smart phone cannot post some great GIF's on here like of Bert and Ernie and Ernie says something funny and starts laughing while bert is reading a book and then looks up at the camero and it move closer to his face. Love tbat one.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Other than:

Dimes?
YPA(1st)
NYPA(1st)
Pass TDs(2nd)
TD %(5th)
Sacks taken and yardage lost
Rushing TDs
Passer rating(5th)
QBR(1st)
EPA(2nd)
Accuracy/Comp %(5th)
Passing yards(4th)-stupid stat
Depth of target(4th)
Completion % above expected(1st and almost double 2nd)
Passer rating from a clean pocket(2nd) lol @aikemirv
PFF(3rd)

Dak kinda sucks

@SoupcanSam I didn't really have to search low, all I had to do was go to the top of the leaderboards.

"Dime throws?" well if you can read it tells you exactly what dimes are lmao.

Cheer up buttercup :muttley:, you'll be okay.

Now there is no defending your posts being so mediocre.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Our fans will search high and low to pull out any stat imaginable to justify Daks mediocrity.

Dimes throws?

Sounds pathetic actually :muttley:
Especially when you can't comprehend the significance.

shabazz

Reaction score

If your gonna reference a Libary, at least spell it correctly. You can look up the spelling in these places called Libraries. Priceless

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If your gonna reference a Libary, at least spell it correctly. You can look up the spelling in these places called Libraries. Priceless
The irony of you attempting to correct grammar.

blueblood70

Reaction score
so 10 interceptions, 10 unforced sacks taken, 10 fumbles, 10 points against the saints, 10 missed open Wrs, need 10 élite players around him to succeed? ? tweet didnt load had to make my own assumptions..:rolleyes:o_O:popcorn:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
so 10 interceptions, 10 unforced sacks taken, 10 fumbles, 10 points against the saints, 10 missed open Wrs, need 10 élite players around him to succeed? ? tweet didnt load had to make my own assumptions..:rolleyes:o_O:popcorn:

Here is the tweet, I wasn't allowed to edit the post after the guy who posted it deleted it and then put up an edited tweet in it's place. I guess positive stats about Dak aren't allowed on this board and only ones that criticizes him constantly. :rolleyes:

shabazz

Reaction score
The irony of you attempting to correct grammar.

English is my 5th language so i'm not that bad

And I'm not a grammar **** but telling people to go to Libraries and misspelling it was too good to pass on

I'm sorry I picked on your boyfriend

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
English is my 5th language so i'm not that bad

And I'm not a grammar **** but telling people to go to Libraries and misspelling it was too good to pass on

I'm sorry I picked on your boyfriend
You don't even get that you don't get it. Lol.