Dak in the top 5 of Dimes thrown since 2016

Carter

Reaction score
The Offense and QB is still not the Problem and hasnt been besides some Blunders and the Weeden/Kitna Year since Romo came in.

The Defense still has no Pass Rush and cant create Turnovers. This Bend but dont Break hasnt been working for years and we still do it and fail to repair through the Draft.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rocy I'm in no way a Wentz fan(exact opposite) but I don't think it's factual to say Wentz got benched instead of injured.
What have you read that said the opposite?

I do agree they should have been starting Foles last year.
I read he was healthy enough to play If they needed him too. They blamed the injury on why he played like he did last year....and a year later he’s making the same mistakes.

Birdgang

Reaction score
And reality is what to you exactly? That Wentz is a football gawd? Or that the team played better when he sat out last year?

I try to not talk about the birds too much here ...... But come on man. Wentz actually despite not playing a snap in over a year or even have a camp/preseason was doing very well and was better than his MVP 2017 season. He was rushed back way to fast then add in the injured Oline and lack of run game .... he was a sitting duck. Yes he could of played if " HE HAD TOO" does not mean he should or he was not hurt. The smart thing to do was shut him down. Wentz has improved from his rookie year every single season .... finished at 69% completion with 401 Atts. It is also false he threw most to Ertz ..... Foles actually favored him more , but that goes against people's narratives.

Why cant people like Wentz? I like Dak and no Eagles fan or people I know have a problem with me thinking Dak is a good QB. I live in Philly BTW and not outside in the burbs. Both teams have a QB that is able to take them all the way .... Both teams are different from personal and scheme. Dak has one of the best advantages in the 2 by being more durable so far in their careers. Dak is about to lose another though this year, which is his Salary being low. I dont expect Wentz to get love here or fair shake with most things. But Wentz is really amazing when he is healthy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I try to not talk about the birds too much here ...... But come on man. Wentz actually despite not playing a snap in over a year or even have a camp/preseason was doing very well and was better than his MVP 2017 season. He was rushed back way to fast then add in the injured Oline and lack of run game .... he was a sitting duck. Yes he could of played if " HE HAD TOO" does not mean he should or he was not hurt. The smart thing to do was shut him down. Wentz has improved from his rookie year every single season .... finished at 69% completion with 401 Atts. It is also false he threw most to Ertz ..... Foles actually favored him more , but that goes against people's narratives.

Why cant people like Wentz? I like Dak and no Eagles fan or people I know have a problem with me thinking Dak is a good QB. I live in Philly BTW and not outside in the burbs. Both teams have a QB that is able to take them all the way .... Both teams are different from personal and scheme. Dak has one of the best advantages in the 2 by being more durable so far in their careers. Dak is about to lose another though this year, which is his Salary being low. I dont expect Wentz to get love here or fair shake with most things. But Wentz is really amazing when he is healthy.
I never once said Wentz sucked. I’m just not one of these fans basing their opinion on potential. He’s two years removed from his MVP-like season. I can’t keep forming a opinion based on what he did 3 years ago.

Birdgang

Reaction score
I never once said Wentz sucked. I’m just not one of these fans basing their opinion on potential. He’s two years removed from his MVP-like season. I can’t keep forming a opinion based on what he did 3 years ago.

3 years ago would be wrong but .... Plus I was taking about last year since that was the topic that was brought up. He was on pace to beat those stats he had. So what he did since 2016 does matter as he improves each year so far. THis year its too early to tell and he gets a semi pass for slow start. Pass would be coming off an injury and losing 3 of his best pass catchers most of the games so far. Im not saying that as excuse fir anything only its plausible to hold judgment.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Well I asked you what is your reality and you keep acting like your scared to say it.
Keep? That implies multiple times. Explain that.

And you told me to pick one of two things as if they are the only options. All of it to deflect from you spreading false narratives.

Mayne try bei