Video: Dak interview

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Dak could have signed the deal that was equal to those guys, quit acting like you were not offered what they were.
equal? He should have been paid more just because he was the next man up and he had better numbers than those in his class with a far worse coach.

JJ & SJ messed up. Why? Because Dak already had comparable numbers to Watson and this season without Hopkins....Dak will have a better season than Watson.

All Dak was asking for was 4 years. At the end of this season he may be demanding 3 years if the yearly doesnt exceeds Watson.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

This youtube channel just uploaded about 15 different videos of interviewing Dak about different topics from his brothers suicide to his contract. Figured I'd pass it on. If this has been posted just delete mods. thx.

I had to stop at the halfway mark when the interviewer asked Dak what annoys you the most about you contract situation. Daks response:
And I'm paraphrasing, "It's those who don't know me. It's those who think their opinion matters.To not only to me but to those making decisions. It's hard for me to respect those who have never been there whether its football or not to make a judgement." There are several CZ Dak hating trolls here that fit the bill. And we all know who they are.

NotForLong

Reaction score

Great kid. I really like his . . . Character. Those public relation classes really paid off

Swagger

Reaction score
I had to stop at the halfway mark when the interviewer asked Dak what annoys you the most about you contract situation. Daks response:
And I'm paraphrasing, "It's those who don't know me. It's those who think their opinion matters.To not only to me but to those making decisions. It's hard for me to respect those who have never been there whether its football or not to make a judgement." There are several CZ Dak hating trolls here that fit the bill. And we all know who they are.
There's nobody on this forum who hates Dak Prescott as a person. People who do attach strong feelings towards professional sports people or so called celebrities need to get a grip. They aren't our friends or family.

People simply have differing views on Dak Prescott as a quarterback. Again, it's not hate.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's nobody on this forum who hates Dak Prescott as a person. People who do attach strong feelings towards professional sports people or so called celebrities need to get a grip. They aren't our friends or family.

People simply have differing views on Dak Prescott as a quarterback. Again, it's not hate.
:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:Whether they hate him as a person or a player they hate him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Tell Dak to get out of the kitchen if he can't take the heat!
And ya thank Mr. Public relations for confirming how much it bothers him that more and more of our fans are waking up to the fact he is a total fraud at QB and speaking out!
Hey Dak as I have a feeling you follow us here being a PR hound here's a nice comment you can dwell on .......you stink and come the spring we will be departing ways!

P.S.Concerning that contract that you're hoping is eventually coming......fuhgeddaboudit!!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tell Dak to get out of the kitchen if he can't take the heat!
And ya thank Mr. Public relations for confirming how much it bothers him that more and more of our fans are waking up to the fact he is a total fraud at QB and speaking out!
Hey Dak as I have a feeling you follow us here being a PR hound so here's a nice comment you can dwell on .......you stink and come the spring we will be departing ways!

P.S.Concerning that contract that you're hoping is eventually is coming......fuhgeddaboudit!!!!
Dad’s never shied away from the heat puppy.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I think you're wrong on that front. Not a big deal.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yeah but Prescott would never say that to my face or he'd catch these hands.

Swagger

Reaction score
I think you're wrong on that front. Not a big deal.
I genuinely do not think anyone hates Dak Prescott on this forum as a person. There's a lot of banter, tongue in cheek type comments. But I read no genuine hate.

conner01

Reaction score

I think a few here thinks Dak kicked their dog and bedded their wife lol

Swagger

Reaction score
Plus imagine who/what we would argue about without Dak!?