Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The thing is, other than Brady and Rodgers, who do we trust to win 4 straight in the NFC?

Stafford has had a great year, but now has hit a rough patch.
Murray has been inconsistent,
and the rest of the NFC playoff teams have weak QBs.

And Brady lost Godwin, Fournette, and now Brown and Jones. So it'll be rough.

Some team will probably need to upset the Pack at Lambeau like last year.

The only QB who's done it consistently in the playoffs is Brady. As good as Rogers is he's only done it once.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Watch out where the huskies go and dont you eat that yellow snow

khiladi

Reaction score
That first play of the game, he nearly had a pick 6.

The pick where they called a PI on Cooper’s DB was also bogus. You can put your hands on the hip to make a play for the ball, as long as you don’t turn the hips. He was bailed out twice that drive, including the very next play.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Some QBs got 'it.' Some don't have 'it.' I just don't see it with Dak. Occasionally, it looks like it flashes for a while and might be there but the following week or so, it is completely gone.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I don’t see a playoff win regardless. Maybe if we somehow played the Eagles but that is almost impossible. It looks like Arizona in round 1 and they will be healthier than today. I think a single playoff win would exceed all realistic expectations.

sillycon

Reaction score
Nope. We need a 2016 O-line to maximize Dak and the offense's output. Unfortunately, we don't have that anymore. Dak's 40 million figure is going to limit this team even further. Unless they strike gold in the draft, I don't expect to see Cowboys Super Bowl highlights in Blu Ray any time soon. It's back to my old VHS tapes to view the old 90's dynasty.... lol

DoomsdayD22

Reaction score
Yep, Dak laid a egg in another big game. I have NO CNFIDENCE in him winning a BIG GAME against a GOOD TEAM! I'd trade Dak plus a 1st rounder for Russel Wilson in the off season. We can't win with Dak OR MCCARTHY!

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why keep watching if you hate our QB so much? Sounds miserable. Can't support the team if you don't support our QB. See ya!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I don’t see a playoff win regardless. Maybe if we somehow played the Eagles but that is almost impossible. It looks like Arizona in round 1 and they will be healthier than today. I think a single playoff win would exceed all realistic expectations.

Considering how many passes Murray missed...man, we could have been obliterated. And like you mentioned, they aren't even healthy. Our "big time" offense didn't even wake up until the 4th quarter? The next meeting could be a slaughter.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
He’s so choppy and a mechanical in his movements…. Everything he does on the field, seems like it takes a lot of effort. There is no smoothness to his game.
I know it's literally like he's an android in a low budget science fiction movie.

Aulac

Reaction score
The pick where they called a PI on Cooper’s DB was also bogus. You can put your hands on the hip to make a play for the ball, as long as you don’t turn the hips. He was bailed out twice that drive, including the very next play.

That seem to be the case with some of our drives this year. His TD throws today were all easy wide open throw or slant.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They better hope Stafford, Brady, Kyler, Rodgers, Mahomes, and Josh Allen all get hurt next week and aren’t able to play in the playoffs. Because if those QBs do play, Dak and the Cowboys will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.