Dak is better than Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetcredit

Reaction score
Yeah, the Cowboys had no shot at Wentz. They were helpless at 4 while the Eagles traded up twice to get to 2.

Good point, bubba.

Sorry but your gf sucks

giphy.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Building straw men to pretend you have a point?

How original. :rolleyes:

You're right. Only the Eagles could have traded up for him.

I don't have the time nor the inclination to explain the NFL draft to you.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Dak has a ton more talent around him. And he needs everyone of them to succeed.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
What were you saying about Dak? How do you like him tonight? Right now?

I had already said that Dak has upped his game this season and said he looked good tonight in the game thread and deserves to get paid in another thread. But I really haven't changed my mind about what I said here about Dak being this awesome leader among leaders. I had said in this thread that I think he is probably a normal leadership wise as Romo was leadership wise, and that he hasn't shown this year that he is the kind of guy who in a bad game can talk to his crew and then you see a sudden change where everybody is playing better. I just think some of your guys overblow things, and then brag to eagles fans that our QB is such a great leader while their QB is such a bad one. I also think that NFL QB rating was fair putting Dak at #11 and obviously he'll move up to top 10 next tuesday when it gets update. Just like the cowboys slid from the #4 spot and now we'll move back up a bit.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I had already said that Dak has upped his game this season and said he looked good tonight in the game thread and deserves to get paid in another thread. But I really haven't changed my mind about what I said here about Dak being this awesome leader among leaders. I had said in this thread that I think he is probably a normal leadership wise as Romo was leadership wise, and that he hasn't shown this year that he is the kind of guy who in a bad game can talk to his crew and then you see a sudden change where everybody is playing better. I just think some of your guys overblow things, and then brag to eagles fans that our QB is such a great leader while their QB is such a bad one. I also think that NFL QB rating was fair putting Dak at #11 and obviously he'll move up to top 10 next tuesday when it gets update. Just like the cowboys slid from the #4 spot and now we'll move back up a bit.
That "NFL QB rating" was actually made by 4 jokesters who obviously don't believe in Dak, just like the many here who still doubt him even though Dak has proven y'all wrong time and time again. That "NFL rating" is a joke. A biased and personal joke of a rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.