Dak is not getting the credit he deserves

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You and Phil deserve each other. You two can probably 69 with the best for them with Danny Dime highlights.
:clap: Oh, how it hurts that your employer is still without a contract.
And let's see if he even gets the Tag?
LOL.....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You keep moving along because you are troll, just looking for some random argument. And it’s not too hard to remember, just like the 2012 season isn’t hard to remember for fans who paid attention and discussed the team for years, despite that being 7 years ago. But you jumped to a conclusion for the sole purpose of starting an argument about which you have no clue what I do or don’t remember.

So, why do you do that Phil? Exactly what do you get out of trying to start some stupid *** argument?
If I keep looking for random arguments why do you keep obliging? Makes you looks silly or better yet shows you can’t even control yourself to stop “arguing” with a troll in your words. Sad stuff sir. I just asked you to show the proof but since you can’t show proof you whether talk about other posters and what you think they could do to me lol. Why don’t you dig in the archeives to find the proof on Romo are or you only worried about my internet “beefs”? Looking shaky sir.

I get nothing out of starting an argument. I disagree with things you say a lot and I post about it. If I agreed I do the same like the posters I agree with sir. You’re not special just we disagree so you take it differently. I’m going to try to not “argue” with you anymore sir. Have a great day my fellow Cowboys fan

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Got you singing a different tune so far according to your last post.
Nah I’m singing a different tune because this back and forth is just messing up the thread. If you want it to mean more than that I understand how those of you who once you log off life is crappy need this so yep I’m singing a different tune because of your call out. You can have the last word sir let this thread get back to the Dak civil war because this ain’t it between us sir.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Nah I’m singing a different tune because this back and forth is just messing up the thread. If you want it to mean more than that I understand how those of you who once you log off life is crappy need this so yep I’m singing a different tune because of your call out. You can have the last word sir let this thread get back to the Dak civil war because this ain’t it between us sir.
Yeah you are just here to convince people Dak is average, right? That is your purpose in life since mommy and daddy made it in life. You choose to use your silver spoon to convince others Dak isn’t it. You must make them proud!

Blue64

Reaction score
Here me out before clicking reply and calling me "delusional" or "stupid" or any of the other things said to everyone trying to be positive on here.

There have only been 12 different 5000 yard passing seasons, a mark Dak barely missed. He did however put up the 21st highest yard total in league history and only gets hate for it.

He gets a lot of hate around here for "garbage time" stats. I disagree with this notion.

Dak got a lot of garbage time stats, yes. I contend that this is true for every QB, even those 5k seasons. You cant tell me that every one of Manning's record 5477 yards was meaningful. Every year, every QB has garbage time stats and good stats in losing games. It's always true.

But no one discredits Bree's multiple 5k yard campaigns, even though much of it came in the form of blow outs in garbage time, for example.

Basically, this board wants to give no credit to Dak for his stats and I think that's dumb. Garbage time or not, he earned those yards, and thats why he has them. People are just angry that his stats happened in an 8-8 season, as though Dak is to blame for a useless special teams and an underachieving defense. If we had won 10 games, suddenly everyone's perception would be more kind.

Thoughts?
He was outplayed by Sam Darnold and the winless Jets.
Was outplayed by Allen and Trubisky and even Brady when he was at his lowest.
The final nail in the coffin was watching Dak’s performance against a beaten up Eagles team when it mattered the most.
Yes football is the ultimate team sport and Dak is not the main reason we lost these games. However, elite QB’s in this league usually find a way to win no matter what.
Dak lately has a tendency to fall short.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak's receivers dropped a bunch of balls, the o line is a shell of itself, Zeke was very inconsistent, Amari is a 4th stringer on the road, our defense is trash and we had terrible starting field position all year. Not sure any of that can be disputed.

That's a lot for any QB to overcome and the fact he managed to have success still at least statistically is impressive.

Great post can I add all the missed field Goals that flat out cost us games . Only problem my Cowboy brother is you are speaking football in a logical way to the leader of the Gridiron Challenged group whose one sided agenda has no room for that LOLOL He is on a hate mission with tunnel vision no amount of sensible football analysis will throw him off course

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's receivers dropped a bunch of balls, the o line is a shell of itself, Zeke was very inconsistent, Amari is a 4th stringer on the road, our defense is trash and we had terrible starting field position all year. Not sure any of that can be disputed.

That's a lot for any QB to overcome and the fact he managed to have success still at least statistically is impressive.
:muttley:

Blackrain

Reaction score
They tend to shy away from the Winston comparison post.

Look the whole comparison through one guy had like 20 more Ints than the other giving teams a couple more opportunities a game how cant that effect the outcome of games Sheesh

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is that all you got a snickering dog refute his arguments . You got nothing and have taken looking foolish to a new level

You want foolish here it is.....how about libra being in Sagittarius he forgot to mention that excuse....

That's a lot for any QB to overcome and the fact he managed to have success still at least statistically is impressive.Quote...

Blackrain

Reaction score
You want foolish here it is.....how about libra being in Sagittarius he forgot to mention that excuse....

That's a lot for any QB to overcome and the fact he managed to have success still at least statistically is impressive.Quote...

Again you have no football argument. Mods do your job and get rid of this instigator with no football knowledge stop letting him pollute the forum

Swagger

Reaction score
Little point going on about it either way.

If he signs then hopefully the incoming CBA will make it seem not so horrific and give us a chance to actually compete.

If he doesn't sign then hopefully we bring in a suitable replacement on a good deal.

Brax

Reaction score
What did Troy do his first 2 and last 4 years? Come on, Einstein, tell us all. What happened to his "you either have accuracy or you don't" mantra as a professional QB? I'm waiting...

As for Dak, he is our franchise QB, and I support him because of his abilities. What I don't support is his contract price demands, but he should not be paid any less than Goff or Wince since Dak has put up much better passing numbers than them.

As for the groupie term, well, just like there are pro-Dak groupies, there are alsoanti-Dak groupies. Someone obviously failed learning and understanding the English language in high school.
Troy didn't have what Dak has had the last 4 years to start or finish ( top 3 OL, Top 2 RB, Top receivers and a HOF TE) and to compare them is asinine. Accuracy; do you watch the games he's average. As for understanding the English language did you even graduate high school?

Toolow

Reaction score
i've said that you couldn't really evaluate any Cowboys player during the JG era because of the lack of coaching and player development.

a Dak under a Belichek or a Reid would look much, much different than what we've seen from him under Garrett.

i know what's been said about McCarthy's last years in GB, but i also can't help but remember the year they came to Arlington and beat the Steelers in that SB. that team, the defense in particular, had been decimated by injuries that season. I think 3 outta 4 starters in the secondary were out, etc. I don't remember the exact numbers but it was so significant that a story was done on it talking about how well GB was drafting and developing players.

i think that something that's lost on alotta us - player development doesn't stop once a player is in the league.