Dak Is Only One Divisional Title Away From Romo's Total

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Do you mean playoff wins? Romo has only two.

But why do pro-Dak posts have to be anti-Romo and pro-Romo posts anti-Dak? Can't we just delineate and say that both are Cowboys QBs to be evaluated and appreciated/criticized in their own right? Let's stop tying the two together.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do you mean playoff wins? Romo has only two.

But why do pro-Dak posts have to be anti-Romo and pro-Romo posts anti-Dak? Can't we just delineate and say that both are Cowboys QBs to be evaluated and appreciated/criticized in their own right? Let's stop tying the two together.

Most of the Petty Dak Trolls wont give him a chance because they are Romo cry babies. They are upset that Romo quit and cant get over it.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Romo had his flaws but he was usually the reason the team won. He overcame others making mistakes and penalties and the defense never stopping anyone. Dak is the opposite. The rest of the team has to overcome his mistakes and limitations. Then he might play well on a final drive and pull out a win. That’s not a formula for success. Teams need the QB to be a big part of the reason the team wins not the reason they lose or the game is close or having to have the team overcome their performance.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Pretty sure when I was looking in the Fantasy Land Book of NFL stats, it said that to qualify for the “QB Division Title” stat the QB had to at least make the Pro Bowl that year (to prove they at least had something to do with it).
It’s still 3-1 in favor of Tony, Dak Slobber Boy.

Carl23

Reaction score
You realize it is a team sport, right? Romo never had a defense even close to this. On offense, Zeke is better than Murray. T.O. was *slightly* better than Cooper. And Witten was vastly superior to any TE within 500 miles of Dallas. I still give the nod for 'better team' to Dak. Easily. But, it's easy to have that happen as Romo was making some good coin at the time and Dak is making pennies on the dollar. Romo is still better than Dak. By far.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Miss me some ChokeMo. A ton of funny memes were created due to him. Couldn’t win anything but gave us plenty to laugh about.
mxiHt3b.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Romo was the best player on his teams, Dak is not.

Romo better than Ware, Martin, Ferderick, Tyrone Smith, Witten? I don't think so. And if Zeke was on those teams he wouldn't be better than him either.

I recall a few seasons where Romo didn't even make the top 100 and people making fun of him.

Romo was on a team had 13 pro bowlers one year. Not sure if he even won a playoff game that year.

In his 3rd year, Romo was a backup. Wasn't even starting.