Dak is the man!

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
I love How you guys have been waiting for four years pretending he has been playing great all this time, and now using a two game sample size as some sort of redemption. Why now if he was that amazing?
??? What? He had an amazing season in 2016. And last year after getting Dez replaced with Cooper the Cowboys went 10 and 2. Cooper had the most yards over that time. In fact Dak has the most yards in the NFL over the last seasons worth of games.

Cap12

Reaction score
Who cares? He’s been doubted because he’s been mediocre which is why people like you blamed Linehan and Beasley.

Doesn’t change the fact he has 10 seconds to throw and has had 10 seconds to throw since he’s been here...
Dak has never been mediocre, just inconsistent. His consistency and over all play has improved so far this season. Part of this is becasue of his improved fundamentals. Another part is he has a more mature approach to playing the position. He's trusting his receivers more and with his improved ball placement, they are better able to make plays more often. Is there room for improvement? Sure. But Dak is playing at a higher level than ever before and that gives me a lot of hope. I'll give credit where credit is due. Kudos to Dak and the coaching staff.

khiladi

Reaction score
??? What? He had an amazing season in 2016. And last year after getting Dez replaced with Cooper the Cowboys went 10 and 2. Cooper had the most yards over that time. In fact Dak has the most yards in the NFL over the last seasons worth of games.

Dak was shut out against the Colts, looked mediocre against the Bucs, only to be bailed out he defensive TOs in scoring position. Couldn’t beat the Eagles against THIRD string CBS sitting on routes on the outside with no safety help, until Cooper had to tell him to throw him the ball. Schwartz didn’t even bother bringing help over the top for Cooper. Couldn’t move the Ball against the Rams outside the first scripted drive in a heavy pass to run ratio.

And so on.. His “most yards” were in meaningless games and a couple of blown coverages, like the Cooper for 230 yards Eagles game that I referred to earlier.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Josh Allen threw for 15-20 for 205 yards in a HALF against the Giants and Cole Beasley has 4 catches for 81 yards and the Giants are getting beat 28-14. The Giants secondary gave up a 51 yard pass to Beasley on a 1st and 20. Their secondary is TRASH.

I didn’t even watch the game, but every game by Dak will be over-exaggerated. Up until that point he was like 11-16 and 51 of his 100 yards was on that one pass to Smith, after Norman got torched on single coverage.

Congratulation, Dak is finally connecting on some wide open looks with great pass protection in year 4. Against trash defenses. Imagine if we had a real QB the last 3 years. At least the positive is Moore, Linehan’s guy, does s whole bunch pre-snap motion and has a better feel for the game.
Go suck an egg.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Who cares? He’s been doubted because he’s been mediocre which is why people like you blamed Linehan and Beasley.

Doesn’t change the fact he has 10 seconds to throw and has had 10 seconds to throw since he’s been here...
It would be refreshing if some fans knew the definition of mediocre.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
How was my post not constructive criticism? Guy has been given EVERY chance to succeed and put in the situation to succeed for years.

Stop crying like a baby, I’ve been on this forum at least 13 years.
I done tried telling him,bro!:facepalm:

:muttley:

jnday

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-2-lamar-jackson-dak-prescott-rocket-up-ranks

Well, he's the #10 ranked QB right now. With Deshaun Watson having an average day today, Dak is surely gonna move up ahead of him to #9. And depending on the Falcons/Eagles game tonight, if Ryan or Wentz has a bad day Dak will move up to #8 or even #7.

That's why we can't just go by rankings. Because they change weekly.
14th is from last season and I am sure that they will have a seasonal ranking st the end of this season. Nobody should be dumb enough to rank a QB from week to week. It’s a waste of time.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak has never been mediocre, just inconsistent. His consistency and over all play has improved so far this season. Part of this is becasue of his improved fundamentals. Another part is he has a more mature approach to playing the position. He's trusting his receivers more and with his improved ball placement, they are better able to make plays more often. Is there room for improvement? Sure. But Dak is playing at a higher level than ever before and that gives me a lot of hope. I'll give credit where credit is due. Kudos to Dak and the coaching staff.

10 quarters with no TD, surpassing the futility of Quincy Carter years. The stretch when Zeke was suspended and we couldn’t even break double digit scoring against decent teams. Couldn’t move the bell against the third string defense of the Eagles in a meaningless game.

No, it’s because Moore basically has Dak going to his first read half the time, they are that open. Dak is fine as a ‘first read’ QB. That’s when his fundamentals have always been fine.

jnday

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.....he plays well, throws well, great person and leader but you dont like him........lemme guess....
I have been following him since early in his high school days, through his college career and now the pros. I probably know more about him than 99% of fans and I don’t like him as the QB in Dallas. It seems to bother the Daksexuals much more than it bothers me.