Dak is the man!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Another fantastic efficient performance by Dak Prescott, and huge props to the O Line for adjusting early and giving him all day to pick apart Washington's secondary. I don't know who I am most impressed with when it comes to this offense, but they are firing on all cylinders, and that's not often the case early in the year. I think this Dallas team has a chance to go all the way if we can stay healthy.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I have been following him since early in his high school days, through his college career and now the pros. I probably know more about him than 99% of fans and I don’t like him as the QB in Dallas. It seems to bother the Daksexuals much more than it bothers me.

It’s amazing somebody who has been following him
For so long, could be so completely wrong about him.

But again you already admitted that it’s not about his performance on the field. So your terrible opinion is moot anyway.

Ken

Reaction score
I have been following him since early in his high school days, through his college career and now the pros. I probably know more about him than 99% of fans and I don’t like him as the QB in Dallas. It seems to bother the Daksexuals much more than it bothers me.
Then you clearly have no idea what you are looking at or you are too close to it.

khiladi

Reaction score

Deep down they’ve known he’s sucked for the years he’s been here, which is why they are relishing these games against horribly inept franchises with garbage secondaries, still trying to figure out the tempo of Moore.

Linehan was number 3 in play action in the league, contrary to those trying to blame him, passing the first year Dak was here, but that had to do what coaches do after teams adjust, make him play in the pocket more as a pocket passer. Dak will never be a pocket passer that has to go through his progressions and by the end of the year, he will have to.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
14th is from last season and I am sure that they will have a seasonal ranking st the end of this season. Nobody should be dumb enough to rank a QB from week to week. It’s a waste of time.
Stop man. You just invalidated any further posts with what you just said a few minutes ago. Not cool at all. This is a fan forum and you are hating for the sake of hating. And that is ugly.

jnday

Reaction score
It’s amazing somebody who has been following him
For so long, could be so completely wrong about him.

But again you already admitted that it’s not about his performance on the field. So your terrible opinion is moot anyway.
I haven’t been proved wrong yet. Two good games does little to make up for all the games when he couldn’t pass for 200 yards and move the offense.

Cap12

Reaction score
10 quarters with no TD, surpassing the futility of Quincy Carter years. The stretch when Zeke was suspended and we couldn’t even break double digit scoring against decent teams. Couldn’t move the bell against the third string defense of the Eagles in a meaningless game.

No, it’s because Moore basically has Dak going to his first read half the time, they are that open. Dak is fine as a ‘first read’ QB. That’s when his fundamentals have always been fine.
Dak had made several great passes of second reads (particularly in the Giants game to Gallup). I'm pretty sure Smith wasn't his first read on the TD.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao: It certainly bothers you and you certainly have no clue about football. :lmao2::lmao::D:p

Yobwocs

Reaction score

Are you an Ole Miss or Auburn fan? I can't see anyone who's followed him that long could have such repressed feelings against the man.

Nav22

Reaction score
Okay, when the Dak doesn’t win the Super Bowl, or even reach it , I will remind you who is to blame since only Dak wins or loses.
I love how that’s the standard now.

Anything to keep from admitting you were wrong.

Anything to keep from having to root for your favorite team’s franchise QB.

What a FILTHY, VILE mess Dak has left on your face.
:lmao2:

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak had made several great passes of second reads (particularly in the Giants game to Gallup). I'm pretty sure Smith wasn't his first read on the TD.

It was.. play action with the LB playing that close to line and hit badly. Moore play design ran underneath Smith taking the safety with him. He was going there from the very beginning waiting, with all the time in the world.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
He's never shown he was capable of being this good in the NFL during his younger days at any level. Something obviously has changed. Maybe he isn't as good a quarterback for other teams, but I think Dallas is exactly where he should be because it seems to be bringing out the best in him.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Go suck an egg.
* You really ought'ta try it: I take the point of my nut-sack slicing blade& 'peck' about a pinky finger nail sized hole on the most tapered end of those giant sized& listedlas endangered
rattlesnake eggs,,,then,I take a toothpick& just git' in thar' an rumble around, jumblin' up them innards,,,er,,, then, while holding my thumb over that intake orifice, I'll invert it to make a pinhole carburetion hole to facilitate the flowing motion by alleviating the internal disproportionate vacuum pressure when I shotgun slug them snake's eggs straight down the ol' gullet casing-liner,,, er,,, it helps to be drunk& done in the dark,,,though,,,just sayin' ya knowo_O

Cap12

Reaction score
<quote> It was.. play action with the LB playing that close to line and hit badly. Moore play design ran underneath Smith taking the safety with him. He was going there from the very beginning waiting, with all the time in the world.</quote>

He only "goes there" if the safety clears out. Not sure if was going there all the way or going to the other side of the field.