Dak is the man!

windjc

Reaction score
I’ve had three years watching you guys squirm. Two game sample size from teams who imploded two weeks in a row against other less talented teams..

How was Dak looking when Kerrigan was bringing pressure until the OL began giving Dak 10 second in the pocket?
"You guys?" Who is your team again?

Ken

Reaction score
I’ve had three years watching you guys squirm. Two game sample size from teams who imploded two weeks in a row against other less talented teams..

How was Dak looking when Kerrigan was bringing pressure until the OL began giving Dak 10 second in the pocket?
I thought you didnt watch it?

It wasn't kerrigan..it was whoever lined up over Williams and got instant pressure twice.

Clueless is a good term you should look up. Didnt watch the game but is an authority on it...lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Philly won it all in 2017, but the division was garbage then?

Wipe Dak’s excrement off of your face. You REEK.

And? The rest of the division was garbage and we didn’t make the playoffs and Dak was setting all sorts of records in futility..

Dundalis

Reaction score
I wasn’t even home, just keeping up-to-date.

Dak was horrible in his 15 game stretch.

The Giants had to bring on a 35 year old retired safety who didn’t even have a month to train, coupled with a bunch of rookie secondary continuing their mistakes once against the Bulls.

Dak was awful against the Rams, played like trash against the Colts and couldn’t put up a point and was struggling against basic cover 1 looks, with man on the outside, with probably the fastest WR Corp in the league.

Josh Norman was awful, almost got utterly destroyed by Gallup on the very next drive after the 51 yards strike on single coverage once again, looking lost **, but Dak placed it horribly.

The 42 yard scramble, the whole DL bit on Zeke and he had a wide open joke and half the field to run. Great play call..

Calm down homie.. After year 4, you guys finally got something to cheer about and that too, because of inept franchises that have completely imploded two weeks in a row against much more talented rosters from top to bottom.

We got people on here crying about the Cowboys playing PREVENT up by 17 points with 5 minutes to play, because the line wasn’t generating pressure, when it was simply about keeping the Commanders in bounds to burn the clock. That’s how much they know about football.

These are inept franchise right now... the Bills just destroyed the Giants and torched their secondary..
I find it interesting that some people like to waste their life doing stuff like this. Don't you have one, or are you depressed? I use my spare time actually engaging in positive things that are enjoyable.

khiladi

Reaction score
I thought you didnt watch it?

It wasn't kerrigan..it was whoever lined up over Williams and got instant pressure teice.

I said I watched some of it.

Make all the excuses you want, How did Dak look against pressure?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Haven’t squirmed a bit. I’ve been saying Dak is good and is going to be great since day 1. So have many others.

khiladi

Reaction score
Haven’t squirmed a bit. I’ve been saying Dak is good and is going to be great since day 1. So have many others.

Of course.. been making excuses for all his ineptness saying he was good, when he wasn’t. That’s how blind you Dak worshippers are.

Nav22

Reaction score
And? The rest of the division was garbage and we didn’t make the playoffs and Dak was setting all sorts of records in futility..
LOL “the rest of the division was garbage, other than the 13-3 juggernaut that won the Super Bowl!”

I love that you have to go back to 2017, because Dak has taken a MASSIVE dump all over your face since then.
:lmao2:

Ken

Reaction score
And? He put up 205 yards on a single half and they were blowing them out. What’s your point?

Jackson had set the Ravens record with 7 TDs in first first two games..
Really not sure what your points are???

Dallas was blowing them out last week too...try again.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL “the rest of the division was garbage, other than the 13-3 juggernaut that won the Super Bowl!”

I love that you have to go back to 2017, because Dak has taken a MASSIVE dump all over your face since then.
:lmao2:
:lmao2: He does stink up the place :lmao:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I love How you guys have been waiting for four years pretending he has been playing great all this time, and now using a two game sample size as some sort of redemption. Why now if he was that amazing?

You're just hitting your keyboards randomly now. Dude.....man, just get on the bus, go home, and call it a day. Before everyone gets a heart attack laughing at your spewings.