Dak is way better

dallas72

Reaction score
Compare Daks first 3 years w Rothlisberger & Wentz
Dak more TDs...less ints...way less turnovers Wentz has 20 fumbles alone lol
Dak has more yards than Ben...better comp % and if u count rushing Dak has more TDs than Wentz...and wins...8 more 4th Q comebacks than Both.....

KingRah

Reaction score
Compare Daks first 3 years w Rothlisberger & Wentz
Dak more TDs...less ints...way less turnovers Wentz has 20 fumbles alone lol
Dak has more yards than Ben...better comp % and if u count rushing Dak has more TDs than Wentz...and wins...8 more 4th Q comebacks than Both.....
Dak needs Zeke. Dak has never had a stretch of good games when zeke isn't having huge games. Wentz is better and Ben is a hall of famer.
Now I will admit, I thought Ben was garbage until season 4. he was a care taker that needed a run game and a defense. then by his 4th year, he became an elite qb. Unfortunately for him, the years he won chips, we was a bus driver.

Reactions: C42

KingRah

Reaction score
Dak lacks confidence on the field. he talks a good game in interviews, but his plays says he's not confident. If he was, he'd throw those slants when the wr only has a step. What made Romo better than Dak? Was it talent? NO Romo was shorter, slower with average arm strength. Romo was better because he had the confidence of Payton, Brees, and Rodgers. He didn't have their talent, but he believed in himself and what he saw.
He was also very smart. He saw the entire field and read defenses well. Dak still doesn't read defenses well. He doesn't see the field as well as Romo and he's not as accurate. He's bigger, so he'll probably be more durable. He runs faster straight ahead(4.78).

KingRah

Reaction score
Hopefully he takes Brees's route. Brees was just a guy before Payton. He became a hall of famer. Dak's weakness's are all in his head. I saw him throw a 60 yard bomb to Bryce last year. That shows he has the arm strength. He has bulk to break tackles. He runs 4.7. He needs to read defenses better and have the confidence to let it go.

dallas72

Reaction score
Dak needs Zeke. Dak has never had a stretch of good games when zeke isn't having huge games. Wentz is better and Ben is a hall of famer.
Now I will admit, I thought Ben was garbage until season 4. he was a care taker that needed a run game and a defense. then by his 4th year, he became an elite qb. Unfortunately for him, the years he won chips, we was a bus driver.
You mean Wentz who has 32 fumbles in 2 years...lol
Dak has more TDs less turnovers..w lesser receiver talent.....Ertz,Alshon,Aghalor,Tate....3 pro bowlers lol

KingRah

Reaction score
Dak has more TDs less turnovers..w lesser receiver talent.....Ertz,Alshon,Aghalor,Tate....3 pro bowlers lol
You can’t be that delusional to think dak is better. I used to think dak was better. I argued with philly fans. I accepted the truth last year.

KingRah

Reaction score
No running game. Compare the two of them without running games. Wentz is more accurate

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
You can’t be that delusional to think dak is better. I used to think dak was better. I argued with philly fans. I accepted the truth last year.
lol this make zero sense. the truth where dak was missing OL and had a WR who according to him was being shut down because he had arthritis?

KingRah

Reaction score
lol this make zero sense. the truth where dak was missing OL and had a WR who according to him was being shut down because he had arthritis?
Dak sucks without Zeke. Even with Zeke, he’s not great.he can’t throw the deep ball. He can’t read defenses. He’s not accurate. A good qb would put up 300 yards every other week with Zeke running like this. Cooper would average 100 yards a game with a good qb. A good qb can carry his team to wins even without a running game like romo did.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Dak sucks without Zeke. Even with Zeke, he’s not great.he can’t throw the deep ball. He can’t read defenses. He’s not accurate. A good qb would put up 300 yards every other week with Zeke running like this. Cooper would average 100 yards a game with a good qb. A good qb can carry his team to wins even without a running game like romo did.

Romos only success came with a running attack. in 2007 with jones and barber, and in 2014 with murray. If you equate success by stats then i say get your head out of madden.

KingRah

Reaction score
Romos only success came with a running attack. in 2007 with jones and barber, and in 2014 with murray. If you equate success by stats then i say get your head out of madden.
He won a play off game in 09. Neither jones nor barber are great. They are ok. Every team has runnings signed to their team.

KingRah

Reaction score
Romo our up pro bowl by
Bets every year as s starter. He didn’t always win, but most of his career his defense was bad and his running game was only above average in 2014

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak lacks confidence on the field. he talks a good game in interviews, but his plays says he's not confident. If he was, he'd throw those slants when the wr only has a step. What made Romo better than Dak? Was it talent? NO Romo was shorter, slower with average arm strength. Romo was better because he had the confidence of Payton, Brees, and Rodgers. He didn't have their talent, but he believed in himself and what he saw.
He was also very smart. He saw the entire field and read defenses well. Dak still doesn't read defenses well. He doesn't see the field as well as Romo and he's not as accurate. He's bigger, so he'll probably be more durable. He runs faster straight ahead(4.78).

Michael Vick said something similar to that. He said that Dak needs to trust what he sees. When Dak made the pass to Cooper in nearly double coverage, it was a PERFECT ball to where only Cooper was getting it. He proved that he can do it if he trusts his vision. I think that he simply overrules his mind at times. He probably sees some of the open players, but then doubts himself. A better coach would help him be able to be better about trusting his vision.

dallas72

Reaction score
No running game. Compare the two of them without running games. Wentz is more accurate
Really Philly had #5 ranked rushing attack last season lol Zeke was suspended lol .. Wentz is a turnover machine who isnt clutch...Aikman during the broadcast stated Wentz has regressed and isnt accurate at all and has had more turnovers in a 2 1/2 year window than ANY QB in history lol

dallas72

Reaction score
Um Romo had a 1800 yard running back did u forget already?....Romo was great going 8-8 every year though....

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Um Romo had a 1800 yard running back did u forget already?....Romo was great going 8-8 every year though....

Okay, I like Dak, but I also like Romo. I can't blame Romo outright for the 8-8 years. He essentially was carrying a team that is still led by quite possibly one of the worst coaches in the league. The fact that he kept our team afloat as long as he did was impressive. He had to compensate for a dreadful coach as well as his job.

KingRah

Reaction score
If you people believe dak is better after the last two games, coincidently Zeke s dominating) then you’re not worth speaking too. It’s beneath me to engage you st this point.

dallas72

Reaction score
Okay, I like Dak, but I also like Romo. I can't blame Romo outright for the 8-8 years. He essentially was carrying a team that is still led by quite possibly one of the worst coaches in the league. The fact that he kept our team afloat as long as he did was impressive. He had to compensate for a dreadful coach as well as his job.
Imagine Romo w this Defense, Cooper & Zeke????
Romo never had a def ranked higher than 26th..several years was worst in NFL...only had 1 real year w a RB.....Murray

dallas72

Reaction score
If you people believe dak is better after the last two games, coincidently Zeke s dominating) then you’re not worth speaking too. It’s beneath me to engage you st this point.
Comparing Daks stats w Big Ben & Wentz through2 1/2 years...Dak is way ahead of where they are....Dak may not be Beady but he is clutch & usually puts Dallas in a place to have a chance

KingRah

Reaction score
Comparing Daks stats w Big Ben & Wentz through2 1/2 years...Dak is way ahead of where they are....Dak may not be Beady but he is clutch & usually puts Dallas in a place to have a chance
He doesn’t attack the deep middle.