Dak just said, "We got to be better, I got to be better"

slick325

Reaction score
Dallas will sell tickets, merchandise, suites, concessions, parking, regular season games and the division from time to time. That is all that matters in Dallas. Prescott's response is just fine if you understand what the Dallas Cowboys are really about.

Blue64

Reaction score
"We got to be better...I got to be better".......TOLD YOU IT WAS COMING!!!!!!!
Really, what about his speech after every loss. That he looks at all the men on the team, their goal is the SB

what no speech Dak?
Or are you saving it for tomorrow?

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
He played for a broken record for five years. Everyone seems to repeat the same things. Jerry will be repeating the same things. Stephen will be repeating the same things by saying “but at the end of the day” this and “but at the end of the day” that. Their answers to questions have all become robotic after losses.

Product of JG. What do you expect?

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Really, what about his speech after every loss. That he looks at all the men on the team, their goal is the SB

what no speech Dak?
Or are you saving it for tomorrow?

Well, it will give them something to talk about as they clean out their lockers.

GINeric

Reaction score
"We got to be better...I got to be better".......TOLD YOU IT WAS COMING!!!!!!!

Well its the truth. So its not like this is a ground breaking prediction. Dak didn't play well and the team didn't play well. He said they all have to be better... what was he supposed to say??

ESisback

Reaction score
Hey Dak.....

200.gif
THERE you are! Why does a real Cowboy fan always sound giddy when we lose?