Dak just said, "We got to be better, I got to be better"

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
He said what any leader would say. How dare he tell the media that our team had a team record 14 penalties and our vaunted OL got him sacked 5 times.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
But you actually have to get better when you make these statements.

I hope he donates 20 million to a charity because he does not deserve what he is being paid.

Cmac

Reaction score
If he don't believe.....the film will tell him. Wonder what the exit interview will be? May be listening to someone who needs to fix themselves too.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
"We got to be better...I got to be better".......TOLD YOU IT WAS COMING!!!!!!!
oh come on. same old stuff. its playoffs. you are going home. just say we sucked. we didn't play well. I didn't play well and we should have been ready but weren't

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He grabbed his cue cards from weeks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,7,10,11,12,13,14,1515,17

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It would be nice for us to get out to a fast start in a playoff game for a change.

Dak had a chance to be a hero with 2:45 left and all three timeouts left.

He wasn’t up for the moment, unfortunately.

Lots of blame to go around of course, but the NFL is all about the QB.

you mean the drive where lamb dropped a pass, zeke dropped a pass and then Wilson dropped a pass on 4th down?

yah dak blew it. Lol

Mannix

Reaction score
Well its the truth. So its not like this is a ground breaking prediction. Dak didn't play well and the team didn't play well. He said they all have to be better... what was he supposed to say??

Because just prior to EVERY loss I've been posting what he will say post game....below is what I started posting in the 2nd quarter.....he needs to realize that people do listen to him, and notice that his promises are EMPTY!!!!

"I need to get better, and I will get better"......"I need to get better, and I will get better"......"I need to get better, and I will get better"......"I need to get better, and I will get better"......"I need to get better, and I will get better"......"I need to get better, and I will get better"......"I need to get better, and I will get better"......"I need to get better, and I will get better"......"I need to get better, and I will get better"

---Dink Pratfall

Aftershock

Reaction score
amazes me how people keep saying dak is a good leader that good leader this.

i spit and cringe at that thought

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Its a press conference.....nothing is authentic about them. Marshawn Lynch told y'all they are just there so they don't get fined...anyone trying to get something insightful out of a press conference that just came a few hours from losing a playoff game? They are kidding themselves....
yeah but you cant keep giving the same answer all the time.
for today he should have just said SF was the better team today. We didnt play our best and we lost.