Dak Looked Bad **merged**

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
He was off, but looked jacked up IMO and sweating a lot.

I noticed at the beginning too but last year they meantioned his warmup is like an insane workout and he's usually really sweating hard by start of game

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He had some bad passes, but the guy knows how to protect the ball and he knows how to win.

+1 .....Pretty sure every starting QB today had a few bad passes but like you said Dak protects the ball. How critical was Eli's interception?

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope this is not the start of a sophomore slump. Hopefully it was just opening game nerves. On a better note, the defense played great. Kudos to the boys for a great win.
I admit, I'm worrying about a sophomore slump, but against the Giants last year he played his worst games. The Giants have his number?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yes. He was missing high. It really wasn't that bad in the 2nd half so he self corrected. What frustrated me with the playcalling was the lack of misdirection to use the speed and getting upfield by the Giants against them. They did it on one play...the big pass to Elliott and the Giants were badly fooled. But he got us some huge 1st downs in the end and we beat the likely top divisional rival...who swept us last season...by 16 points and controlled the game.

YR

The playcalling was hot garbage but I was encouraged by the screens and run routes to T. Will.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He was definitely off tonight. But if this 8s a bad game for him I'll take it. I'm used to Romo bad games where there's 5 INTs
And that happened twice and we won one of them. 5 ints on paper look bad but if remember correctly the last time romo did it Dez was running the wrong routes. The dallas offense is timing offense the ball is thrown to spot where receiver is expected, if the receiver does not get there best case its incomplete worst case its an INT.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I'll take it against the best D in the league. No turnovers. Was off on a few throws. Evaded pressure. No problems here. Any other game he would've dropped 28 on em.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He was pressured all night, no picks, no fumbles, and we won.. Probably should have ran the ball more earlier to reduce the pressure.

Not a stat nerd but the "Hurries" numbers are high...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He didn't turn the ball over and it was against a division opponent that swept us........oh yes and the number 2 team in the league by experts

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I actually LOVE the shots to Dez. He's a huge weapon and even when they don't connect it stretches the defense and makes the opponent account for him. He's an emotional rhythm player and needs to be engaged. The last shot was almost a thing of beauty. Contrary to popular belief, we started to have great offensive performances when Dez returned.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
It's a division game......not to mention the giants D is among the elite.....he did not have a horrible game! Playcalling was questionable!!!

sbark

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with looking top establish Dez early, couple of those were really good looks.
Not a up the sideline burner............the extra looks should've been more slants and cross....that is where he got his yards tonight.