Dak Looked Bad **merged**

cml750

Reaction score
The inability of so many people here to honestly evaluate or criticize Dak is ridiculous. The guy was erratic at times tonight. A lot of passes were way off and others lacked zip giving the defender a chance to make a play (that Bease play was close to a pick 6 because of this).

The problems did not seem to be an issue with reading the defense or decision making, his accuracy and mechanics were just off at times.

And no, the Giants being a good D is no excuse for throwing a slant way over Dez's head.
Well said!!!

TINGS21

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was 'bad.' It wasn't 'good' and it's against a very good defense. He made some huge plays when all was said and done and the playcalling didn't help matters much.

YR
The intentional feed Dez early always seems to kill at least 1 drive

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Double super bowl MVP makes him sound a lot better than he really was, a guy that was a top 10 QB in the league once in his career.
His qbr was better than Ryan and Brady, against a superior defense.

Sydla

Reaction score
The inability of so many people here to honestly evaluate or criticize Dak is ridiculous. The guy was erratic at times tonight. A lot of passes were way off and others lacked zip giving the defender a chance to make a play (that Bease play was close to a pick 6 because of this).

The problems did not seem to be an issue with reading the defense or decision making, his accuracy and mechanics were just off at times.

And no, the Giants being a good D is no excuse for throwing a slant way over Dez's head.

LOL.

Has anyone said he was awesome tonight?

The guy started the thread saying Dak was bad tonight. He wasn't bad. He was decent, good, not great.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I could probably count on one hand the number of qbs who had a better game than the he did against the Giants

That defense is no joke.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I hope this is not the start of a sophomore slump. Hopefully it was just opening game nerves. On a better note, the defense played great. Kudos to the boys for a great win.[/QUO

He looked Rusty early but looked like himself at the end of the game ........ Watch it again.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
You are overlooking the Giants ability to control the A gap. On top of that Jenkins covered Dez solo, leading to other CAB getting safety help. Dak played a good game. My only issue was forcing three straight throws to Dez inside the 5.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
LOL.

Has anyone said he was awesome tonight?

The guy started the thread saying Dak was bad tonight. He wasn't bad. He was decent, good, not great.

Good is definitely a better description than he deserves. He was bad at times, okay at others. His most successful plays were short passes that the receiver did a lot with (swing to Zeke, crosser and screen to Williams, Dez's big gainer). It's one game, we won, time to move on to Denver. No reason to sugar coat the performance though.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I don't care!!!!! Just win! You fans are unbelievable. We haven't won back to back division titles since aikman was here. Shut up!