Dak > Mahomes

hopemsu

Reaction score
Mahommes is the nfl version of Stephen curry..

feels superfluous pretty much all the time.

I don’t think curry has ever made a 3 when it matters without falling down. Mahommes needs to do a women’s gymnastics routine and then sidearm it for 6 yards..

We found out this year curry is no Jordan or James and I’m pretty sure Mahommes is similar.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I don’t think curry has ever made a 3 when it matters without falling down. Mahommes needs to do a women’s gymnastics routine and then sidearm it for 6 yards..

We found out this year curry is no Jordan or James and I’m pretty sure Mahommes is similar.
Steph is a NBA champion......no comparison at this point.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score

Horrible analogy. Lol...Curry is a 3 time champ and the best shooter in the history of all basketball.

hopemsu

Reaction score
Horrible analogy. Lol...Curry is a 3 time champ and the best shooter in the history of all basketball.

my biggest Point is I think both players are overrated, need an all star cast more than ppl know, and do a lot of unnecessary sht

stilltheguru

Reaction score

WOW lol yall are hilarious. If we had Mahomes that piece of trash coach we had would still be employed and wed be playing in this game right now. thats how good he is

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
my biggest Point is I think both players are overrated, need an all star cast more than ppl know, and do a lot of unnecessary sht

Mahommes is insane. Best qb in football. Remember Steph was amazing far before GS was considered a "super team" or had Durant. Both are very efficient in their respective games. Just don't like the analogy. Both are Mvp's of their respective leagues.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Mahomes is Mahoming! Two TDS in the last 4:30 to bring KC back from 20-10. 2:44 in the game with KC leading 24 -20.

Could/Would Dak do that? No Way!