THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dak-clap.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Seem to be alright last season with the 36 drops his receivers gave him......
See, that's what Im talking about, a little bit of broader perspective analysis abilities...
It was a combination of bad play as well from other areas of this offense, including scheme, but that came along with bad play from Dak as well.
People can throw numbers around all day, but what was compelling, were the moments during games which are pivotal, the success rate wasn't there.
As many dropped passes by his receivers, I bet you could count off target throws from Dak as well.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
See, that's what Im talking about, a little bit of broader perspective analysis abilities...
It was a combination of bad play as well from other areas of this offense, including scheme, but that came along with bad play from Dak as well.
People can throw numbers around all day, but what was compelling, were the moments during games which are pivotal, the success rate wasn't there.
As many dropped passes by his receivers, I bet you could count off target throws from Dak as well.
Aikman disagrees with you saying he made huge improvements in his game last year including his accuracy. This accuracy thing is past tense but haters gotta hang their hate on something even though it’s not true.

shabazz

Reaction score
These are EXACTLY the type of threads that make Dakota apologists and hyperventilating hype-men look silly

Some of y'all have asked, " where are the threads overstating Dak's ability's"?........well, Gentleman and ladies, here's your shining example.

Its impossible to have a meaningful and honest debate with this type of nonsense. Reminds me of the threads started after the first 3 games against scrub opponents..........

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Eli Manning = 2
Peyton Manning = 2

Guess they were equally good, huh?

And if Peyton hadn't limped his way to that last ring with the Broncos, Eli would have been the better Manning. Solid logic!

Dak is the next Brady

Dak: 6
Mahomes: 2

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Aikman disagrees with you saying he made huge improvements in his game last year including his accuracy. This accuracy thing is past tense but haters gotta hang their hate on something even though it’s not true.
Oh I never said that Dak hadn't improved.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak is not better than Mahomes. I haven’t seen a QB come into the league that good in many years.

Thank God, there is a voice of reason here......and Dak doesn't have to be Mahomes if the rest of the team can get its act together. The question is will his alleged mammoth upcoming contract hamper us from obtain the other pieces of the puzzle? If it doesn't impede at all, then they can give him 50mil per year but, ya know, the salary cap thing doesnt like to be ignored

We just differ on his value matching his ability. No more, no less

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Thank God, there is a voice of reason here......and Dak doesn't have to be Mahomes if the rest of the team can get its act together. The question is will his alleged mammoth upcoming contract hamper us from obtain the other pieces of the puzzle? If it doesn't impede at all, then they can give him 50mil per year but, ya know, the salary cap thing doesnt like to be ignored

We just differ on his value matching his ability. No more, no less
Unfortunately it’s the price of business in the NFL. It puts a lot of importance on effective management of the cap. Stephen has done a good job of that for the past 4,5 years.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Seem to be alright last season with the 36 drops his receivers gave him......
I would really like to see a compilation of all the drops. Dak has a tendency of putting the ball in the area of the WR where it is technically "catchable" but by no means an easy catch, even when they are wide open he has a tendency to throw high and behind.

nobody

Reaction score

While he did improve his accuracy in a big, he still has a lot of room to grow as he did miss a lot of easy throws (that is not including the drops, which are on the receivers.) I think he'll get there. I'm not sure how people can say that he didn't improve his accuracy or his game. *shrugs*