Dak most under appreciated QB in the NFL

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak is way above above average. After this year, barring injury, he will be considered elite.
:flagwave:

Anyway, that was a fun interview with Wingo.
Interesting that he has Dallas top of his Super Bowl or bust list.

Last edited:

Brax

Reaction score

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well! That one week against the Vikings... Like band camp.

I remember a lot of completions in that Vikings game that came after scrambles from Dak and him buying extra time.

of course it’s been a while.

time it throw or no time to throw Dak was amazing against the Vikings though. Lest we forget the offense was constantly in the hole due to a poor running game and terrible play calling.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
And the fans that didnt want Romo benched and were looking for any opportunity to bench Dak.

Another is that they were dead wrong in their initial evaluation of him, and instead of admitting they were wrong about Dak they just double, triple, and quadruple down.

For example little @WillieBeamen here said that Cooper Rush should start over Dak after Rush's preseason. Yes Cooper Rush, instead of just admitting he's not a good evaluator of talent he spends every waking moment on here talking about Dak negatively to try and justify it to himself. He's not alone though. There are many others obsessed with Dak.
Shut up and stop lying, cornball

coult44

Reaction score

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
We are the most popular team in sports. The QB is the most popular player on the team. We have many, many haters out there and that's been proven. If the internet was as prevalent back in the day when Aikman was around there would be fans very critical of him as well. It is what it is. Even our own fans are critical of Dak Prescott and many on this board see him as below average. I support Dak and believe in him and ignore the naysayers. I try not to engage in an argument to prove Dak's worth. I know what i know and coaches and owners and personnel in the NFL know Dak's worth so why would i argue with someone on an internet forum????? If Dak goes on to win a super bowl and is the MVP nothing will change so don't kid yourself....................................

DandyDon52

Reaction score
was ryan tannehill under appreciated , under rated at miami?? I think he was.
Dak needs to go to another team and prove his abilitys just like tannehill did.

But again when dak was cheap he was ok,even good, but now he wants 35 mill a year or more, and folks that makes a huge difference.

dak is not 35 mill a year good lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He might be, but until he wins a SB, he’s average or below . Especially with this roster
14509-FDA-1153-4649-8-E74-13-AE3285-F953.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Wingo is a Cowboys fan isn't he?

I say the most underappreciated quarterback in the league is Matt Stafford. Put him on another team, he's already in the Super Bowl. Put Dak in Detroit, and he fares no better, probably even worse.

pacboyX

Reaction score
I think the point shot past you and is heading for the stars.

I going to have to see if I can find a rear window sticker that says, "My QB is Above Average". All the other fans are going to be so jealous....

Makes sense we were flaunting one of the worst safeties as a franchise player for years. We made other teams so jealous

MikeB80

Reaction score
There is no such thing as an under appreciated quarterback in the nfl, especially one that plays in Dallas in primetime every week. The media and half the fan base hated Romo and couldn't wait to say he is terrible so when Dak took over all these people completely gushed and praised him 24x7. This guy has never been under appreciated. He was billed as the anti-romo from day one by fans and media and this fallacy did not come true and now everyone wants to pretend he is "Under Appreciated"

the guys has made like 30 million dollars in endorsements or more and plays in primetime games over half the season. So give me a break on under appreciated. it's 2020 everyone knows every qb and its impossible to be some sort of underdog or under appreciated at this point if you are qb.

if there is a qb who is under appreciated I would actually say its Derek Carr in Oakland. He is the raiders all time yards leader and he will be the all time TD leader soon. Yet he has been talked about being traded or released since the day jon gruden got there. He doesn't have all the big endorsements and he is rarely talked about in a positive light yet he is a good player.

Carr
94 Games
22793 yards
143 TD 62 INT
64% Completions

these are pretty good numbers for playing on a couple of terrible teams.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Wingo is a Cowboys fan isn't he?

I say the most underappreciated quarterback in the league is Matt Stafford. Put him on another team, he's already in the Super Bowl. Put Dak in Detroit, and he fares no better, probably even worse.