Twitter: Dak Named NFC Offensive Player of the Week

quickccc

Reaction score
I thought Lamar Jackson's perfect QB rating ( same as Dak) and the Ravens impressive 59 -10 whomping would have swayed the honor towards him vs Dak.
But lets be frank, not only was that also an impressive outing by Dak himself, but he's also a media darling and on America's Team.
I wonder just how close the votes were between the two.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I thought Lamar Jackson's perfect QB rating ( same as Dak) and the Ravens impressive 59 -10 whomping would have swayed the honor towards him vs Dak.
But lets be frank, not only was that also an impressive outing by Dak himself, but he's also a media darling and on America's Team.
I wonder just how close the votes were between the two.
Apparently the votes were so close, they decided to split the award into two... :laugh: (disregard the nonsensical link that Mike Fisher cluelessly shared)
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ackson-dak-prescott-among-players-of-the-week

Blake

Reaction score
I figured Jackson would win it. I guess there are a lot more Cowboys fan out there and people realize that the Dolphins are...the Dolphins.

I noticed a substantial contingent of other team's fans praising Dak following Sunday's win. Wouldn't be surprised if he got some of their votes as well.

NewsBot

Reaction score
Dak Prescott got a last-minute boost for the contract his owner calls “imminent.” The Cowboys quarterback was named NFC offensive player of the week for his performance in a win over the Giants. Playing with a still-getting-up-to-speed Ezekiel Elliott, Prescott completed 25-of-32 passes for 405 yards and four touchdowns. He also became just the third [more]

Continue reading...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That first game went a long way to changing the perception many people had of Dak Prescott. They will expect to see it again and again but I have no doubt what Dak did is repeatable and he has Kellen Moore to thank for drawing up and calling such a great scheme that the Giants defense absolutely had no answers too. These two should stick together for a very long time. They can take each other to NFL greatness.