Twitter: Dak Named NFC Offensive Player of the Week

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I figured Jackson would win it. I guess there are a lot more Cowboys fan out there and people realize that the Dolphins are...the Dolphins.
Lamar Jackson isn't in the NFC. He was named the AFC offensive player of the week and won the Fedex air and ground player of the week.

Last edited:

Ebnorice

Reaction score
The amount of crow that should be eaten but isnt being is actually upsetting.
One week isn’t enough evidence for most people. I’m optimistic but not sold he is worthy of a contract the size he wants.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Mods please change the thread title to "NFC player of the week" instead of "NFL player of the week".

irishline

Reaction score
The amount of crow that should be eaten but isnt being is actually upsetting.

I support Dak and am not one of them. That said, the amount of people just blindly calling each other out (on both sides) is starting to get upsetting.

Back to topic... Awesome and well deserved Dak. Given how he played I am certain it won't be the only one.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Mods please change the thread title to "NFC player of the week" instead of "NFL player of the week".
Yeah, they don’t name an NFL offensive player of the week... they do an NFC and AFC OPOTW.

Still... good for Dak. He looked great. Need to keep it up as defenses get film on Moore’s offense.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What? It's just the NFC Offensive Player of the Week? That's not good enough!

Qcard

Reaction score
I've called for a recount. Keep you posted.
Idk...this looks tamper free... especially after 20 current Dolphin players asked their agents for trades after the Ravens game:flagwave:

Action Jackson isn't that good. I prefer Ace Ventura anyway

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I LOVE being proved wrong. In the offseason, I was thinking that Dak isn't the guy and we'll need to draft a QB in the next draft. Let's hope Dak keeps this up. It will prove me totally wrong, and I love it! I'm not always right and am fine with that. It's looking like he's the guy, and our first round draft pick can be used on another position.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Lamar Jackson's perfect QB rating ( same as Dak) and the Ravens impressive 59 -10 whomping would have swayed the honor towards him vs Dak.
But lets be frank, not only was that also an impressive outing by Dak himself, but he's also a media darling and on America's Team.
I wonder just how close the votes were between the two.

It goes to show how the fans know better than the pundits on NFLN and ESPN and other sports media around the globe.
As fans can show they are not too bias at times, as where the mediots (and certain fans) can not. :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
I LOVE being proved wrong. In the offseason, I was thinking that Dak isn't the guy and we'll need to draft a QB in the next draft. Let's hope Dak keeps this up. It will prove me totally wrong, and I love it! I'm not always right and am fine with that. It's looking like he's the guy, and our first round draft pick can be used on another position.
Great Post...

In further inquiries...with 32nd pick! I want a Safety or DB. I gave Heath divorce papers