Twitter: Dak Named NFC Offensive Player of the Week

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
One week isn’t enough evidence for most people. I’m optimistic but not sold he is worthy of a contract the size he wants.
One week isn’t enough evidence for most people. I’m optimistic but not sold he is worthy of a contract the size he wants.

#Cowboys QB Dak Prescott's last 12 games:

292-414 (70.5%)

3,329 passing yards

21 passing TDs

4 interceptions

196 rushing yards

6 rushing TDs.

Passer Rating of 107.3

Posted by @QuincyCarterEra

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I figured Jackson would win it. I guess there are a lot more Cowboys fan out there and people realize that the Dolphins are...the Dolphins.

Dak had 32 attempts.

Jackson had 20 attempts.

Going back 20 years:
52 games with perfect QB rating.
3 with 30 or more attempts.

Going all the way back to 1950:
192 games with perfect QB rating.
4 with 30 or more attempts.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
#Cowboys QB Dak Prescott's last 12 games:

292-414 (70.5%)

3,329 passing yards

21 passing TDs

4 interceptions

196 rushing yards

6 rushing TDs.

Passer Rating of 107.3

Posted by @QuincyCarterEra
Still not sold. Last game was one of the first that I felt like he was truly lifting the team. Not just along for the ride.

Yes he has had other good games. This last one felt special.

I’ve always thought he was a good Qb just not a great Qb. Last week went a long way to changing my mind.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I figured Jackson would win it. I guess there are a lot more Cowboys fan out there and people realize that the Dolphins are...the Dolphins.

He did win it as well. Dak won in the NFC and Lamar won in the AFC. Trust me I got confused as well.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Dak did what I’ve been waiting for him to do. Play at a high level for a complete 4 quarters, not just in the 4th quarter of a tight game. The result was exactly as I expected, an easy win. I’m sure part of it is him evolving and part was he has been handcuffed by scheme and playcalling not suited to his strengths. He looked confident and in total control like he believed what they were doing was going to work. If this is who he is now, I’m excited.

gmb1

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson isn't in the NFC. He was named the AFC offensive player of the week and won the Fedex air and ground player of the week.

Seems like Jackson is gonna win this

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The amount of crow that should be eaten but isnt being is actually upsetting.
There’s been a couple who’ve sad they’ve been wrong but the posters who hate on Dak and everything else, and they know who they are, will never admit they are wrong. They’re just not man enough.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak did what I’ve been waiting for him to do. Play at a high level for a complete 4 quarters, not just in the 4th quarter of a tight game. The result was exactly as I expected, an easy win. I’m sure part of it is him evolving and part was he has been handcuffed by scheme and playcalling not suited to his strengths. He looked confident and in total control like he believed what they were doing was going to work. If this is who he is now, I’m excited.
Dak’s been hamstrung in the past by Linehan. His real talent is now on display thanks to Moore.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
There’s been a couple who’ve sad they’ve been wrong but the posters who hate on Dak and everything else, and they know who they are, will never admit they are wrong. They’re just not man enough.
Since the AmberBeer troll is a real “man”, I’m sure he’ll be lining up to say how wrong he was when Dak delivers his next stink bomb...

phildadon86

Reaction score
Since the AmberBeer troll is a real “man”, I’m sure he’ll be lining up to say how wrong he was when Dak delivers his next stink bomb...
Considering it seems like you prefer players you dont like to be bad instead of them being good and being against your mindset I would say that its pretty evident you would rather Dak suck and you be right, than Dak ball out and you be wrong.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Dak had 32 attempts.

Jackson had 20 attempts.

Going back 20 years:
52 games with perfect QB rating.
3 with 30 or more attempts.

Going all the way back to 1950:
192 games with perfect QB rating.
4 with 30 or more attempts.

You are correct. I was about to point this out. Not just a great game. But one of the greatest.

Big D

Reaction score
Congrats Dak, all that hard work is starting to pay off. Now that's how you drive a bus;)
giphy.gif