Dak on what excites him in 2019

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CD8hbZfWAAAyZ7V.jpg

DenCWBY

Reaction score
It sounds encouraging........I'm ready to see some difference in the offense and how Moore will spread it around to where it's not so predictable like it was with Linehan/Garrett.
Ultimately this offense will be up to Dak's pocket presence and accuracy. If he can improve in those areas and our o-line stays healthy, the offense could thrive to be top 5 in the league.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Trying to understand what he means by “presenting” and why he’s so excited about it. Can’t wait for training camp.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’m losing it here with all the optimism coming out of OTAs. Kellen Moore is a young Bill Walsh (or Tom Landry, take your pick), Pollard looks like Marshall Faulk and Jon’Vea Johnson is the next Calvin Hill. I’m already predicting that we’re the ‘99 Rams. By training camp I’ll be making the case for an undefeated season.

im-so-excited-and-i-just-cant-hide-it-gif.gif

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Dak I'm ready for this thing to get started to. The potential for success with the current roster is high, and I would much rather be reading about how the pieces are coming together through competitive practices than your contract status, no offense;) Everyday all day it's pay you, don't pay you, or how much to pay you. Let's speed this thing up and assemble a squad that can make a serious run:)

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just having Fred back to again make this line top notch, and Zeke in the backfield gives him an advantage over most others.
Takes the pressure WAY off before even having to throw a pass.
That WR group looks encouraging too, especially if Gallup keeps improving.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Throwing it on time helps as well, a lot of those sacks were on Dak holding the ball too long or running into defenders bc of a lack of pocket awareness (side step the rush instead of pedaling backwards).

Yep, some were. Like any qb. Omg......dak in his 3rd year has to work in things. Lol

Let’s cry about that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, big year for Noah Brown.

Given how crowded the receivers room looks, it might end up being somewhere else. And that's not a knock on Brown but a testament to the talent I think they have.