Dak played better than Rodgers against San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
But you interjected that Rodgers had things happen to him. Don't get mad because I counter your point, apparently it mattered to you.
You imply that I'm mad......I'm not in any way, so an assumption has been easily made. We respectfully disagree or have counter points......and hopefully that is fact, or at least I respectfully disagree.

Motorola

Reaction score
Why is everyone giving the Packers an excuse by saying the weather hurt them???

Well guess what, the refs played a bigger factor in the DAL/SF game than the weather did in GB/SF. Green Bay was getting away with murder on missed holds vs the SF pass rush.
Dating back to the last century, that was one of those NFL mantras: No mild climate / dome team could go up to Lambeau Field in December and January to win a playoff game. And was true - until 2002.
The Atlanta Falcons - Coached by the late Dan Reeves, with 2nd year QB Michael Vick - became the first to win a playoff game there, 27 -7.

Brax

Reaction score
LOL.......so hilarious to watch the Dak haters take beating after beating.
Playoff wins, Dak 1 - Tim Tebow 1 - Blake Bortles 2 and a CCG appearance, yes Virgina W-L is a stat for QB's, LMAO on some of your drivel posted here.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I'm not comparing SF offense vs GB offense playing in the cold. I'm talking about ARod's performance vs the Niner's defense. Niners defense has the same disadvantage defending in the cold and snow as GB passing in the cold/snow. It is as hard if not harder to defend the pass in the cold and snow than the offense to pass. People are talking as though ARod was passing in the cold and snow and Niners defense wasn't playing in the same weather conditions.

Rodgers didn’t have a terrible performance. He was 20-29 for 225 yards. Not about to waste time arguing about him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There's no doubt Rodgers is a better QB despite what anyone witnessed in the snow game.
Despite Dak scoring more points against a common opponent in the playoffs, you insist on sticking with that narrative. That's commitment to hate right there. :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.