Video: Dak Pregame Huddle

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He actually led them to 8-4 as Cooper Rush led them to 1-0.
Leadership doesn't die when you don't play. Dak was leading from the sidelines.....

6GBGPBUP3BDJ3ORX6MHAPQMX5E.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I love how amid Dak’s slump, the idiots who bleated all offseason about “DURRR WHO CARES ABOUT DAK’S STATS, WINS ARE ALL THAT MATTER” have been thoroughly exposed.

Dallas beat Washington. I thought that was all that matters?????
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You really think those cute little kid laughing emojis are getting you point across, or the little kid "durr durr" crap? I hope you are not an adult! lmao

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak didn’t play well, but he was still better than Heinicke. We wouldn’t have won if that wasn’t the case.

Dak wasn’t very good vs the Saints either, but he was better than Taysom Hill. Another win.

All you clowns who shouted all offseason about how WINZ are the only Dak stat that matters ought to do yourselves a favor now and shut your mouths. You come off really stupid with your double standards and backtracking.
:thumbup:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak didn’t play well, but he was still better than Heinicke. We wouldn’t have won if that wasn’t the case.

Dak wasn’t very good vs the Saints either, but he was better than Taysom Hill. Another win.

All you clowns who shouted all offseason about how WINZ are the only Dak stat that matters ought to do yourselves a favor now and shut your mouths. You come off really stupid with your double standards and backtracking.

And he was better than Kyler Murray on the weekend..oh, are we not bringing that up today?

Nav22

Reaction score
You really think those cute little kid laughing emojis are getting you point across, or the little kid "durr durr" crap? I hope you are not an adult! lmao
You’re beneath me and you know it.

That’s why you can’t help but reply as if I’m talking about you.

In reality, you’re a lowly, uneducated nobody and I’d never associate with your ilk in the real world.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You’re beneath me and you know it.

That’s why you can’t help but reply as if I’m talking about you.

In reality, you’re a lowly, uneducated nobody and I’d never associate with your ilk in the real world.

Back at you dog...but now what about some durr durr durr for old time sake? lmao

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It sure is nice to be 9-4 as opposed to whatever our atrocious record was this time last year. I'm happy with where this team sits at the moment. We even have a chance at the 1 seed if we play the cards right.

Cydios

Reaction score
How can you not get pumped after listening to that. I was about ready to take a nap and now I just wanna got out and tackle someone.