Dak Prescott better than Newton/Winston?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know newton is struggling because of injury but please don’t compare him to Winston. But yes I will take Dak all day.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Tossing out your fake stats, the remaining ones show similar production. Cam was a downfield passer before 2018 and Dak is a dink and dunk guy playing it safe, hence the higher rating. And of course most people who aren’t as ignorant as you know that Cam has had separate shoulder and rotator cuff surgeries in this time span. Cam > Dak. Cam says he’s healthy so let’s give him a few games and let’s see Dak play a non-Giants game where presumably the CBs will be instructed to follow receivers.
You hate on every player, coach and executive so know one cares what you say.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak is better than both

Winston has a lot of talent but perhaps not very smart. If Arians can’t turn him around then I’d get rid of him

Cam, has always been a decent QB now in decline.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How about that "Buckwheat Do"? Hell, I thought something was attacking his head. I think he was too busy checking out Irvin's duds to pay attention to what was happening on the field.
I saw that and had to take a double look!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Tossing out your fake stats, the remaining ones show similar production. Cam was a downfield passer before 2018 and Dak is a dink and dunk guy playing it safe, hence the higher rating. And of course most people who aren’t as ignorant as you know that Cam has had separate shoulder and rotator cuff surgeries in this time span. Cam > Dak. Cam says he’s healthy so let’s give him a few games and let’s see Dak play a non-Giants game where presumably the CBs will be instructed to follow receivers.

LOL...stats dont count.

Poor little troll. Going to be rough year for you.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In fact, if I was coach or GM, I might implement a "dress code" and announce it at a team meeting, just to see how many of Cam's feathers are ruffled... That could more or less prove that Cam gives zero ***** about the team.
He's never been a team player going back to Auburn. He's all about himself with that stupid Superman crap and acting like a fool before games. Too bad they didn't have Ray Lewis with his pregame act to go with Newton, it would look like a Godzilla movie with Newton circling him..

I think Winston is just dumb. And what's with his squinting when he's looking at the scoreboard or screen? If I was Arians, I'd be doing a Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn on him to see if he has a vision problem.

But I gotta say, I do not watch much TV but I am sick of seeing Prescott in commercials, he's worse than Anvilhead Manning. He does need an insurance deal though because all QB's are insurance experts.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Winston was never that good and was extremely over drafted. As much as I complain about Dak and his inconsistency in his mechanics and stuff, my head would explode over Winston,he is a total train wreck.

Now Cam, that's tougher. He is a very talented athlete that plays QB. I would take Cam over Dak every time if they came out at the same time. Hard to believe he was drafted way back in 2011 already, 9th year in the Nfl. And with his style of play, that's a long long time. Injuries are doing him in. So today, I take Dak no question and it's not even close. But Cam was a very special type player and really opened up the NFL to those types of QB, the true dual threats, until him, none had really been successful. I think he retires after this year honestly. Much like Luck, these injuries have to be wearing on him both mentally and physically.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yeah, at this point he probably is but then again, that's not really saying much right? It's funny, I've had multiple arguments on this board over Newton. I never thought he would last because in this league, I don't care how big you are, you run that ball and your career will be short, especially if you are a QB. Newton had a long way to go, in terms of developing into a quality passer by NFL standards and he wasn't slowing down on the whole breaking the pocket so the writing was on the wall. Of course, you can't tell people on this board that. He's Superman Right!

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
LOL...stats dont count.

Poor little troll. Going to be rough year for you.
Have you picked out a nice spot to hide under when everything comes falling down, troll? The board is so much nicer when you disappear into thin air like you always do. It’s always as predictable as the seasons, you and the ufc troll.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You hate on every player, coach and executive so know one cares what you say.
I disagree. I am one of the few who don’t really harp on the coaches or executives all that much. Garrett has irritated me at times but generally I just let his record speak for itself. I don’t make excuses for the down years and don’t try to act like he had nothing to do with the good ones either. As usual, you’re off the mark, homer.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I disagree. I am one of the few who don’t really harp on the coaches or executives all that much. Garrett has irritated me at times but generally I just let his record speak for itself. I don’t make excuses for the down years and don’t try to act like he had nothing to do with the good ones either. As usual, you’re off the mark, homer.
You can disagree all you want but your posts say otherwise.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You can disagree all you want but your posts say otherwise.
I’m not disagreeing, I’m telling you.

Of course if you’d like to find evidence of me “hating coaches and executives” then... the ball is in your court.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Have you picked out a nice spot to hide under when everything comes falling down, troll? The board is so much nicer when you disappear into thin air like you always do. It’s always as predictable as the seasons, you and the ufc troll.

Why would I have to hide troll? Dak has been embarrassing you for 3 years and counting. :yourock::yourock:
I see it took you 5 days to crawl out of hiding this week eh? AT least you showed your face. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Your worst nightmare continues!!!!!

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Why would I have to hide troll? Dak has been embarrassing you for 3 years and counting. :yourock::yourock:
I see it took you 5 days to crawl out of hiding this week eh? AT least you showed your face. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Your worst nightmare continues!!!!!
5 days? Even a three year old can take the five seconds required to find out that I’ve been online and posting all week.
As usual, you seem to be cracking under the slightest bit of strain. I liked it better when I was on your ignore list... I have no idea why you keep removing me but your senility must be really getting bad at this point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
5 days? Even a three year old can take the five seconds required to find out that I’ve been online and posting all week.
As usual, you seem to be cracking under the slightest bit of strain. I liked it better when I was on your ignore list... I have no idea why you keep removing me but your senility must be really getting bad at this point.

And what strain would that be? Dak making a troll like you look like a complete fool? Oh the strain!!! I cant bare it!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Oh I am sure you did like it MUCH better when you were on my ignore list. But now the fun starts and its TROLL HUNTING SEASON!!!! :yourock::yourock: