Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

shabazz

Reaction score
He was afforded every excuse too. The non-delusional fans knew Romo was a very good QB, but that doesn't change the excuses he was afforded.

When I saw the media blame him for the 51-48 loss to the Broncos when he threw for 500 plus yards and 5 or 6 tds......i saw the bias

But yes, his inopportune picks were fair game...trying to do too much with too little

Haimerej

Reaction score
ROmo had a way of making receivers better than what they were. He had crisp fast passes in stride.

Sam Hurd
Patrick Crayton
Quincey Morgan
Roy Williams

Even Miles Austin couldn't do anything in Cleveland.
Yep he had a bit of washed up Terry Glenn. He did great with Owens. Decent success with Dez too bad he was a crybaby.

Dak's receivers? Ridiculous.

Laurent Robinson got a 5 yr $32.5 mil contract because of Romo. $14.5 mil guaranteed. Played a few games and was cut after 1 year.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Laurent Robinson got a 5 yr $32.5 mil contract because of Romo. $14.5 mil guaranteed. Played a few games and was cut after 1 year.
Yep....good example thank you.

Meanwhile dak has #1s all over the place. EVen Gallup is expected to move up when he gets traded. Not meant as a knock on Dak. But let's try to keep it real here if we dare.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hard to refute that......after losing von Miller and other players there's no way in hell that the Broncos should have played like that....especialy how they neutered our "mighty" offense.....rendered it impotent
agree. It was a simple plan really. They came out and hit us in the mouth and never let up. They played very physical. From that point on, every team did the same. Its now up to us to pay the favor back and play our own physical brand of ball. We got away from that. The fresh slate begins 2nite. Lets see what happens.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It wasn't all because of Romo, there's no way to even prove that. Two completely different environments.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was afforded every excuse too. The non-delusional fans knew Romo was a very good QB, but that doesn't change the excuses he was afforded.

Oh you mean like labeled a "choker".

What kinds of excuses. People blasted him incessantly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wasn't all because of Romo, there's no way to even prove that. Two completely different environments.
What do you mean "two different environments"? They were team mates. And Laurent shipt the bed.

Wow...you're a Romo hater....STILL?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Oh you mean like labeled a "choker".

What kinds of excuses. People blasted him incessantly.
Pretty much how it is now with Prescott. The hypocrisy is rich. Excuses? If you seriously don't remember, I'm not help to you.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What do you mean "two different environments"? They were team mates. And Laurent shipt the bed.

Wow...you're a Romo hater....STILL?
Did you even watch Robinson play? He had 4 concussions and missed 9 games, it ruined him. That's one difference you conveniently left out.
A Romo hater, lol, you're not very smart.

Haimerej

Reaction score

He signed that contract after 1 yr with the Cowboys. He was released by San Diego, signed by Dallas, and had his best year by far as a pro. He'd never caught more than 2 TDs a year. He caught 11 with Romo. He produced 2.5 times more yards than ever before. This was his 5th season.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He signed that contract after 1 yr with the Cowboys. He was released by San Diego, signed by Dallas, and had his best year by far as a pro. He'd never caught more than 2 TDs a year. He caught 11 with Romo. He produced 2.5 times more yards than ever before. This was his 5th season.
He went to the 2-14 Jags, lol. And I already mentioned missing 9 games and 4 concussions ruined him. Romo was better than Gabbert, I'll give you that. But the team was complete trash and it showed.

shabazz

Reaction score
This is a decent breakdown of what the Broncos did.

Dude said it was Dak's, "worst game as a Pro," to which I thought, "I guess he's not a Cowboys fan."

Worst game of the season....all qbs have off games....its just most of the team that's clearly trending in the wrong direction

Still time to reverse that but leading the league in penalties and a defense still missing needed upgrades isn't a recipe for sucess

Haimerej

Reaction score
He went to the 2-14 Jags, lol. And I already mentioned missing 9 games and 4 concussions ruined him.

What does that have to do with what happened with Romo?

Romo was better than Gabbert, I'll give you that. But the team was complete trash and it showed.

Gabbert was after Romo. Before Romo he was being released by the Chargers...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty much how it is now with Prescott. The hypocrisy is rich. Excuses? If you seriously don't remember, I'm not help to you.
Who labeled Dak a choker in OT last game? You? Nope...but Romo was? Come on. You aren't very smart.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Never mind.

I mean... he was a 3rd rd guy traded with late round picks for late round picks by the team who drafted him. Had 1 year where he played 14 games with his new team and was cut. Then San Diego cuts him after preseason. Then 1 year with Romo and he's signed for #1 money.

Yes, he was a talented guy who had injury issues. But Romo definitely played a big part in getting him that final NFL contract.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does that have to do with what happened with Romo?

Gabbert was after Romo. Before Romo he was being released by the Chargers...
Thats right. If street wants me to stand corrected about after romo...fine...I will make that correction.

It has nothing to do with Romo making receivers.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean... he was a 3rd rd guy traded with late round picks for late round picks by the team who drafted him. Had 1 year where he played 14 games with his new team and was cut. Then San Diego cuts him after preseason. Then 1 year with Romo and he's signed for #1 money.

Yes, he was a talented guy who had injury issues. But Romo definitely played a big part in getting him that final NFL contract.
How street can't simply admit that....makes him and obvious hater, whether he wants to admit it or not. A romo fan wouldn't not sit here and argue it incessantly.