Dak Prescott Calls out ‘Bandwagon’ Cowboys Fans

Qcard

Reaction score
So now it’s Dak’s wins instead of team wins. You can’t have it both ways. If Dak gets credit for the wins, he should take the credit for those horrible losses.
Weak sauce...I stopped going back and forth with Dak Haters. The forum has discussed this point at nauseum :lmao2:

8-4 Haters....

Scotman

Reaction score
The post I quoted
Then you don't have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. No where in that post did I say anything even remotely close to that. I'll try and translate into something even you can actually understand. It'll be hard because there isn't a crayon font.

We were talking about Dak being able to handle himself in front of a microphone. He's done that well enough that everyone paying attention thinks pretty highly of him. If you recall, which you probably don't, I was responding to the ridiculous notion of you giving another man pointers about how he should respond to reporters. Something you obviously have no experience with unless you're the "I like turtles" kid.

At no point, to anyone who can read, did I ever say he could do no wrong. I've never said that. I've never written it. I've never thought it.

If you can't read a few sentences and come away with any reasonable idea of what the writer intended, perhaps you should quit trolling a message board and see if you can find a tutor.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Then you don't have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. No where in that post did I say anything even remotely close to that. I'll try and translate into something even you can actually understand. It'll be hard because there isn't a crayon font.

We were talking about Dak being able to handle himself in front of a microphone. He's done that well enough that everyone paying attention thinks pretty highly of him. If you recall, which you probably don't, I was responding to the ridiculous notion of you giving another man pointers about how he should respond to reporters. Something you obviously have no experience with unless you're the "I like turtles" kid.

At no point, to anyone who can read, did I ever say he could do no wrong. I've never said that. I've never written it. I've never thought it.

If you can't read a few sentences and come away with any reasonable idea of what the writer intended, perhaps you should quit trolling a message board and see if you can find a tutor.
giphy.webp

Never call out a Fan or insinuate a Fan is not a true Fan or judge the level of fandom. . . . when you are the QB of America's Team . . . the #1 Franchise in all the World

He lost his damn mind

And now "Mr. Can Do Nothing" wrong got simps lijke you defending him. . . Now for His on the Field Play or The Words that come out his mouth

You wanna give him a pass based upon. "Interviews" . . . Your whole premise is Interviews are pressure packed and thus far His Interviews have been impeccable and based on that He deserves a pass for calling out Fans "Multiple" . . . The ones he deems Bandwagon . . .

He lost his damn mind and once again showed his ***.

He is really really polished. . . . because its what he majored in in college . . .If he wasn't in Sports He would be a weatherman or politician.

But every once in a while when the Pressure is at his neck . . . HE THROWS SOMEONEN UNDER THE BUS

This year everyone are playing their hearts out and playing as a team . . . SO HE THREW THE FANS UNDER THE BUS . . .

I know . . . I know not TRUE FANS . . . just the ones He deems Bandwagon . . . and all his minions gonna call anyone who criticizes him as BANDWAGON

There are Dak Fan Boys on this thread saying. . . . They see Nothning Wrong BECAUSRE THEY ALSO HATE BANDWAGON FANS . . .

That seems to be the Consensus in Defending Him . . . (But I liked your angle . It was cute like an innocent 7 year old that likes to draw with crayons)

I have never seen such a thing in all my years watching sports . . . unless the player is disgruntled and trying to get traded.

Disgusting

I would much rather watch a Parsons presser He is a Real Dude not like this GARRETT Clone media Major Fraud . . .

Not even as a player . . . Fraud as Leader that label every one keeps placing on Him.

He is polished and says all the right things but I wouln't want to be in a Foxhole with him because when the chips are down He throws blame and pouts

jnday

Reaction score
Weak sauce...I stopped going back and forth with Dak Haters. The forum has discussed this point at nauseum :lmao2:

8-4 Haters....
They would have fewer than 4 losses if he hadn’t stunk it up over the last few weeks. He tried his best to give the game away last night, but he was bailed out by his teammates.

Scotman

Reaction score
giphy.webp

Never call out a Fan or insinuate a Fan is not a true Fan or judge the level of fandom. . . . when you are the QB of America's Team . . . the #1 Franchise in all the World

He lost his damn mind

And now "Mr. Can Do Nothing" wrong got simps lijke you defending him. . . Now for His on the Field Play or The Words that come out his mouth

You wanna give him a pass based upon. "Interviews" . . . Your whole premise is Interviews are pressure packed and thus far His Interviews have been impeccable and based on that He deserves a pass for calling out Fans "Multiple" . . . The ones he deems Bandwagon . . .

He lost his damn mind and once again showed his ***.

He is really really polished. . . . because its what he majored in in college . . .If he wasn't in Sports He would be a weatherman or politician.

But every once in a while when the Pressure is at his neck . . . HE THROWS SOMEONEN UNDER THE BUS

This year everyone are playing their hearts out and playing as a team . . . SO HE THREW THE FANS UNDER THE BUS . . .

I know . . . I know not TRUE FANS . . . just the ones He deems Bandwagon . . . and all his minions gonna call anyone who criticizes him as BANDWAGON

There are Dak Fan Boys on this thread saying. . . . They see Nothning Wrong BECAUSRE THEY ALSO HATE BANDWAGON FANS . . .

That seems to be the Consensus in Defending Him . . . (But I liked your angle . It was cute like an innocent 7 year old that likes to draw with crayons)

I have never seen such a thing in all my years watching sports . . . unless the player is disgruntled and trying to get traded.

Disgusting

I would much rather watch a Parsons presser He is a Real Dude not like this GARRETT Clone media Major Fraud . . .

Not even as a player . . . Fraud as Leader that label every one keeps placing on Him.

He is polished and says all the right things but I wouln't want to be in a Foxhole with him because when the chips are down He throws blame and pouts
K

Cowboy4evr

Reaction score
If you watch the interview closely, he is actually calling out the press. Just watch it closely.

bigE79

Reaction score
He should talk..didn't he make the comment about being done with the cowboys while he was in college after the cowboys lost a game... hypocrisy at it's finest.