Video: Dak Prescott Camp

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expected more people to point that out in the time that has passed than just you!
DownrightSentimentalBumblebee-max-1mb.gif

NotForLong

Reaction score
I expected more people to point that out in the time that has passed than just you!
Butt hurt are we still using that term.
Romo's gone. I just enjoy tearing down the facade.

In 2016 I was Butt Hurt. :angry:
I was like it's Romo. :huh:

You all were like wins. :muttley:
I was like its Romo, :huh:we built this team for him:facepalm:

You all were like wins:muttley:

I was like this team would still win:facepalm:
It's Romo:huh:

You all were like:thumbdown:
We want Dak, we loooovvveeee Dak:grin:

I was like:facepalm:

I was like I loooovvveeee the:starspin:

You all were like:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Romo is washed up:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:Romo gets hurt Romo is done :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:to hell with Romo.
What did Romo ever win:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:.
Dak is the future:thumbup:we loooovvveee:yourock:
I was like he's a rookie:huh:
You were like historic season:grin:

I was like:banghead::banghead::banghead:
You all were like:dance::dance::dance:

Then the national media chimed in to drive the death nail into Romo. You all were like Dak is the QB and everybody knows football knows you can't take him out:grin::grin::grin:

I was like :espn: they never liked us any way.

You all were like Dak is still QB we win:dance:
:dance::dance:

I was like :facepalm: he's only QB because Jerry and Garrett are idiots.

So now that same old script will play out till Dak is gone. An Ex Cowboy

But to call us butt hurt, no that's done. We've come to terms. Time heals. I know Dez is fresh and I don't even comment on him:banghead:

I don't want to give you the satisfaction or opportunity to tear him and his legacy, down like you did Romo:facepalm:

This kid Dak has nothning but intangibles.
2016 was his cieling because of the supporting class. You all have been backed in a corner. He's your man and you have to back him.

Meanwhile he ran off Dez and Romo. Yet he still has below average mechanics and footwork.:facepalm:

I hope an Any Given Sunday scenario occurs. Where Garrett gets another gig and takes Willie Beamen with him. I thought think another NFL team would have Garrett. Maybe a college team. Dak should still go back to school any way. He has a lot to learn and work on:thumbdown:

DiResta

Reaction score
meanwhile @Risen Star wept as he watched Baker Mayfield and friends struggle to hit targets

he knew that Dak would clown on these chumps :muttley:

NotForLong

Reaction score
And still after typing all of that craziness dak will still get that big contract that will send you guys to your graves really early!
You too fool
We are all on the same boat.

You just too drunk on the Kool aid to see it.
We'll be in cap hell with Mike White as our QB

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The guy can't do anything right to some fans. haha :laugh:

Media: "Dak, seen here buying an old lady a house and walking her across the street to it"

Fans: "DAK SUCKS!! I BET HE COULDN'T HIT THAT OLD LADY IN THE HEAD WITH A FOOTBALL!! THAT OLD LADY HAS A BETTER ARM"

People are savage. They set an agenda and are hell-bent to ever change their mentalities from the comfort of their own chair in life. I mean, I guess Dak could be out groping Uber driver.