Dak Prescott eats Carson Wentz for lunch

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Let's hear those mental high jumps, Wentz apologists. :lmao2:

I'm sure Jerry would love to have Wentz as his QB so he can go 1-4 against his biggest rivals in the last 4 years.
Wench honed his great skills playing for North dakota against all those great Missouri Valley conference opponents.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I was complaining forever about I wish Dak would go to Tom House, and guess he did. It is obvious he improved in ways I didn't actually think were possible, from doing things wrong for so long... and no one correcting him. But, have to give him props on a lot of positive changes. He sometimes goes back to the funky mechanics, but Wentz... he is just not looking too amazing anymore. I still think Mahomes is the best QB in the league right now, but... we may be ok. Defensive line needs to step the hell up though on some of these runs.
Was trying to tell yall if a team can win a superbowl with you on the bench you arent that important to the team

Blake

Reaction score
giphy.gif

@Risen Star

aria

Reaction score
Let's hear those mental high jumps, Wentz apologists. :lmao2:

I'm sure Jerry would love to have Wentz as his QB so he can go 1-4 against his biggest rivals in the last 4 years.
Do you drive around with big tires on your truck that you’ve never driven off road?