THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wait, do you mean a QB can develop and improve?

That never happens, except for Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Troy Aikman, Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff, etc., etc..

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Hopefully his off season work does pay off. The issue is muscle memory with making changes to any kind of movement that is done repetitively. That goes for anything from the way a person runs to the way they write. It takes a lot of repetitions to correct a movement of any kind when a person becomes accustomed to doing something a certain way.

My point is that a person may subconsciously revert back to doing something the old way when put under stress if they have not practiced the new way enough for it to take over. I hope that Dak put in enough time practicing his changes in throwing motion to the point where he isn't having to think about it because if he hasn't then when the pressure is on he could become a victim of this.

I know that I have been critical of Dak but I really do want him to succeed and I have stated this many times. Go Cowboys...