Dak Prescott has higher ceiling than Carson Wentz

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dez better than Amari? 1st year Zeke an improvement over 3rd year Zeke? You’d take Williams over Michael Gallup?
Amari didn't arrive until the 2nd half of 2018. Dez was still productive during a full season of 2016. Zeke played better in 2016 and broke the NFL rookie rushing record in thanks to a healthy All Pro studded Oline. T-Will was in his prime and playing lights out as a #2 in 2016, compared to Gallup being a rookie in 2018. Go rewatch tape instead of spewing nonsense, iggles fan.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
you can argue all you want.

i'm looking at when the qb's in question have carried their team. dak is in need of a "dak friendly" system and players around him. wilson and rogers have done that successfully regardless of players around them. when dak does *that* i'll stop worrying about his next pass being overthrown, underthrown, fumbled or the like.
Strong.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Amari didn't arrive until the 2nd half of 2018. Dez was still productive during a full season of 2016. Zeke played better in 2016 and broke the NFL rookie rushing record in thanks to a healthy All Pro studded Oline. T-Will was in his prime and playing lights out as a #2 in 2016, compared to Gallup being a rookie in 2018. Go rewatch tape instead of spewing nonsense, iggles fan.
Yuppers.

Rayman70

Reaction score
TRANSPARENCY ….I am a homer for Dak...but I honestly believe Wentz' best season is already behind him. Not sure he is the longterm answer in Philly after what Foles did. Foles took command of that entire team and they rallied around him. Dak has the same affect on our team. Wentz, not so much...YET.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
So they are comparable?

Funny thing is that some people who will claim Dak deserves this were some of the same people that said Dallas was dumb overpaying for a non-elite QB in Romo.
Who was saying that and now is saying Dak should be paid?

I’m not saying it didn’t happen but I can’t remember who was saying that back then... and you didn’t even become a member here until 2014.

So I’m wondering who said it and how you remember.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
TRANSPARENCY ….I am a homer for Dak...but I honestly believe Wentz' best season is already behind him. Not sure he is the longterm answer in Philly after what Foles did. Foles took command of that entire team and they rallied around him. Dak has the same affect on our team. Wentz, not so much...YET.
Before Foles took over Wentz was 11 and 2 clinched a playoff spot, and was steamrolling his competition for league MVP. There's not many QB's in the NFL that are capable of doing that, certainly not Foles. I remember all the pundits, and folks right here on this forum saying it's over when Wentz went down.

I think people are drastically underrated this guy, and the injury he had that takes usually 2 full years before they start to feel normal again. This is a big year for Wentz's to prove his doubters wrong.

The salaries they get will be a window into what kind of QB their organizations think they are. I defer to our scouting department, but if Prescott gets a bigger contract it's going to mean that Jerry and our scouts feel DAK is the better QB

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Dak’s first half and second half of 2018 were SUBSTANTIALLY different. So yes, Amari mattered that much. Dez’s Productivity in a full season in 2016 was inferior to anything he was prior, and specifically inferior to what Amari added to Dallas. You know that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Before Foles took over Wentz was 11 and 2 clinched a playoff spot, and was steamrolling his competition for league MVP. There's not many QB's in the NFL that are capable of doing that, certainly not Foles. I remember all the pundits, and folks right here on this forum saying it's over when Wentz went down.

I think people are drastically underrated this guy, and the injury he had that takes usually 2 full years before they start to feel normal again. This is a big year for Wentz's to prove his doubters wrong.

The salaries they get will be a window into what kind of QB their organizations think they are. I defer to our scouting department, but if Prescott gets a bigger contract it's going to mean that Jerry and our scouts feel DAK is the better QB
I said prior to the injury he was great. Wentz hasn't been the same guy mentally. Foles won a ring and rallied the troops. Sorry...nothing else matters. Like Wentz, but rule of thumb is you go with the guy who has done it. Foles is a winner. Wentz has the tools,but can he rally the guys when it counts? Will they run thru a wall for him?

kskboys

Reaction score
I said prior to the injury he was great. Wentz hasn't been the same guy mentally. Foles won a ring and rallied the troops. Sorry...nothing else matters. Like Wentz, but rule of thumb is you go with the guy who has done it. Foles is a winner. Wentz has the tools,but can he rally the guys when it counts? Will they run thru a wall for him?
Wentz won a super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't care how you cherry pick it, the LA loss was NOT on Prescott. It's ridiculous to even suggest let alone hand select portions of a game and ignore the actual weakness in that game. Blaming one player is ignorant.
I didn't blame Prescott alone...you suggested in your post that Pres ott was good and compared him to Zeke. I stated facts about the game regarding Prescott performance.
Your posts are becoming more desperate bro. I would say "average" posts, but I would be lying. They are now more like "below average". Nothing personal.
Desperate? You are too funny. Exain 1 for 9 on 3rd downs? Your dak love is blinding you. Then again they don't call it love for nothing!!! Open your eyes dude.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't blame Prescott alone...you suggested in your post that Pres ott was good and compared him to Zeke. I stated facts about the game regarding Prescott performance.

Desperate? You are too funny. Exain 1 for 9 on 3rd downs? Your dak love is blinding you. Then again they don't call it love for nothing!!! Open your eyes dude.
Yeah, that's why you private message me, huh?

Now who is being desperate?