Dak Prescott has higher ceiling than Carson Wentz

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
BS excuses. Prescott scores two TDs and 260+ yards and Elliott only has 50 yards and the defense allowed 275 rushing? Lmao. You haters are ridiculous.

He’s literally outplayed 3 Pro Bowlers, 2 of them future HOFers, in the 3 playoff games he’s played in so far. The Cowboys don’t lose big games because of Dak .... PERIOD.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I believe Wentz has the higher ceiling, but I also believe it doesn't matter because he can't stay healthy. I'm happy with Dak.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
He’s literally outplayed 3 Pro Bowlers, 2 of them future HOFers, in the 3 playoff games he’s played in so far. The Cowboys don’t lose big games because of Dak .... PERIOD.

Exactly.

Dak has performed extremely well in all 3 of his playoff games, outplaying Rodgers, Wilson, and Goff. It’s time for the rest of the team to step up

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
BS excuses. Prescott scores two TDs and 260+ yards and Elliott only has 50 yards and the defense allowed 275 rushing? Lmao. You haters are ridiculous.
The problem with most average fans is they look at final.stats to come to conclusions...

Prescott had 160 yards through 3.5 quarters. He got 100 yards or so on last two drives against prevent defense that was killing time. He went 1 for 9non 3rd down conversions killing drive after drive. After his first series he was pretty much useless

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Seriously? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Did you not watch his performance last year in 2018, especially the second half of the season, including playoffs? That shows everything how Dak has improved.
He was given a top 5 wr and if he didn't improve then he should have been let go right away and with all of that he was still an average passer

morat1959

Reaction score
Sadly...I wish I could agree...but after 3 years of breaking down his tape...I haven't seen any progress or improvement.

But here we are...gonna give him a contract extention...not that he's earned it...but because we hope he's worth it.

Who in their right mind...can honestly say this is the way to run a franchise?:rolleyes:
The sad part is it’s been run this way for many years now and there’s no end in site. I remember the old Al Davis days. Even thou I saw it coming, I was hoping it wasn’t headed our way with JJ. No such luck!

morat1959

Reaction score
I really don't understand the Dak love. I have been a fan of sports for a really long time and I have never seen a player where my evaluation of him is so far off other people's.

When I watch the Cowboys, I see:
- Dak routinely missing open receivers
- Dak not throwing downfield
- Opposing teams loading up the box as a result, making life really hard on the RB's and the Oline.

Dak isn't all bad. He is durable, seems like a good guy and can run. He doesn't make gobs of boneheaded throws. That said, he is mediocre. Treating a mediocre player like a superstar gets teams in trouble. Dallas can win big with him as a QB but only with an excellent team around him. If he goes up against a top QB and that team around the guy equals the Cowboys, that team will win.
Nail on the head!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The problem with most average fans is they look at final.stats to come to conclusions...

Prescott had 160 yards through 3.5 quarters. He got 100 yards or so on last two drives against prevent defense that was killing time. He went 1 for 9non 3rd down conversions killing drive after drive. After his first series he was pretty much useless
I don't care how you cherry pick it, the LA loss was NOT on Prescott. It's ridiculous to even suggest let alone hand select portions of a game and ignore the actual weakness in that game. Blaming one player is ignorant.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'd feel better about Dak if he stood up for himself to media pundits here and again.

The way Shannon Sharpe and a few othera talk about him is incredibly disrespectful.

Especially when by almost every metric he's about as good a QB in his first 3 seasons as has ever played.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He was given a top 5 wr and if he didn't improve then he should have been let go right away and with all of that he was still an average passer
Your posts are becoming more desperate bro. I would say "average" posts, but I would be lying. They are now more like "below average". Nothing personal.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
It's a little early to say Wentz can't stay healthy. Time will tell.
Ignoring health concerns, Wentz would certainly be drafted in front of Dak again. For the same reasons.