Dak Prescott has the NFC East’s number, and it’s not even close

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak will be playing for the Cowboys in 2020, whether it's under a new contract, or by way of the tag.

I anticipate his success in the NFL East will continue, especially with his corps of receivers this year.

Of course, it's guesswork how he'll fare, versus all the other teams outside of his conference games.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So when it's a lot of the same, will you just accept that he isn't that good, or will there be another excuse?
Dak’s been doing his part. He came within 1 yard of setting the Cowboys ALL TIME passing record. You don’t do that by not being good. The horrible coaching has held the team back. And I don’t have to accept anything other than I already know Dak is a great QB and will be here for many years to come.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak’s been doing his part. He came within 1 yard of setting the Cowboys ALL TIME passing record. You don’t do that by not being good. The horrible coaching has held the team back. And I don’t have to accept anything other than I already know Dak is a great QB and will be here for many years to come.
coaches didnt make him over throw 3 WO WRs in that eagles game.he should have pulled himself if he was that hurt..IMo he couldn't have hit them if there was no defense on the field..yes that bad.that game was the season and Dak was the issue ..

thank the lord we have Dalton should that type of injury ior game happen again..cost us the division and the playoffs, got us rid of Garett so theres that

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
coaches didnt make him over throw 3 WO WRs in that eagles game.he should have pulled himself if he was that hurt..IMo he couldn't have hit them if there was no defense on the field..yes that bad.that game was the season and Dak was the issue ..

thank the lord we have Dalton should that type of injury ior game happen again..cost us the division and the playoffs, got us rid of Garett so theres that
:rolleyes:

irishline

Reaction score
Not that I am blaming Dak for this but the NFC East has a 126-129-1 record over the past 4 years. When you consider 96 of those games were against each other the NFC east has been a collective 78-82 against the rest of the NFL. If you just look at the last 3 years they have been 50-70 against non-NFCE teams (a .417 winning percentage)

So yeah its great that the team has beaten up on the Giants, Eagles, and Commanders. But the division really hasn't been that much of a powerhouse during that timeframe to being with.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Not much to crow about when that division success doesn’t translate to overall team success.

There’s a reason the Cowboys haven’t been a wild card in a LONG while. The division is so weak, that you either win it or aren’t going to the playoffs entirely.

johneric8

Reaction score
exception eagles 2 2nd half worst game all year and it was all on him that half.. so no the eagles had daks number :)
Wrong, Garrett should of had him on bench since he couldn't even practice all week with a bum shoulder.... Everyone sucked in
that game, especially the freckled. Puppet.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But it could be 6 wins, so really only need 4 more wins for the playoffs.

Beat Falcons, Browns, Cardinals, Bengals. All winnable games.
Lose to Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, Vikings, Ravens, 49ers. 10-6. But take 1 or 2 of those games, 11-5 or 12-4.
However we all know it does not go that way. Will probably drop a game against the Eagles, but could win 3 of those games listed as a loss.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wrong, Garrett should of had him on bench since he couldn't even practice all week with a bum shoulder.... Everyone sucked in
that game, especially the freckled. Puppet.
1st half yes, everyone stepped up their game made the adjusments in the 2nd half except my Rayne on my parade Prescott..

johneric8

Reaction score
1st half yes, everyone stepped up their game made the adjusments in the 2nd half except my Rayne on my parade Prescott..
Okay, but what about that time when Brady was horrible in the super bowl but won only because of defense? it happens man, but only a hater would try and pin something that could happen to any QB on Dak as it he was unique to playing poorly at times..