Twitter: Dak Prescott: I don’t know if I’ve been around a football player as smart as Zeke

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is starting to become a outdated and lazy narrative about him.
You’re always good for a disagreement lol. I already know what to expect when I see you’ve quoted something I say

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems like he's crushing life to me. If you think you're doing better, just post how much of your time and money you give to charity. Zeke's contributions are public knowledge.
Why take that comment so personally and literally?
No need to get worked up over it.
It was a simple snarky shot at the dumb decisions he’s made the last few years - not an indictment on his life as a whole. Didn’t know that needed to be stated but that’s what it is.

JBond

Reaction score
Yes. We can judge a players entire life based off of watching him for 2 hours every week and one incident that we barely even got details on. You should be a detective :thumbup:.
Are you referring to the alleged kidnapping and beating of his girlfriend or a different one incident?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Say what you will about Dak Prescott, but he is an incredible leader. Dak knows how to engender loyalty from his teammates.
And by putting Zeke on blast for being a smart player, he's letting Zeke know he (Dak) trusts him. And Zeke is going to repay that trust.

Last edited:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
We are watering down the word smart
As of now Zeke just a mule leave smartness out of it

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is starting to become a outdated and lazy narrative about him.
While I don't take it as seriously as some, you can't really call it outdated when his latest incident was less than a year ago.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dak will just say anything

Meanwhile......

He's getting mad at local fans

#DontpayDak

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Why take that comment so personally and literally?
No need to get worked up over it.
It was a simple snarky shot at the dumb decisions he’s made the last few years - not an indictment on his life as a whole. Didn’t know that needed to be stated but that’s what it is.

I didn't take it personally, but I did take it literally, as that's exactly what you wrote.

A couple of errors in judgement definitely aren't an indicator of intellect. Very smart people make bad decisions all of the time. Calling someone you don't know 'dumb at life' is, well, dumb.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn't take it personally, but I did take it literally, as that's exactly what you wrote.

A couple of errors in judgement definitely aren't an indicator of intellect. Very smart people make bad decisions all of the time. Calling someone you don't know 'dumb at life' is, well, dumb.
I agree. Especially since we’ve all made mistakes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
While I don't take it as seriously as some, you can't really call it outdated when his latest incident was less than a year ago.
The car accident or which one? And yeah a year ago is awhile to me. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still be concerned about his future but it’s not like he just did something a week or two ago. He’s done nothing all season or offseason. How much longer should he still have this reputation? Until he retires? Meanwhile you never hear anything about Nick Bosa.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The car accident or which one? And yeah a year ago is awhile to me. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still be concerned about his future but it’s not like he just did something a week or two ago. He’s done nothing all season or offseason. How much longer should he still have this reputation? Until he retires? Meanwhile you never hear anything about Nick Bosa.
How long ago was the drunken incident with the security guard in Vegas? No, I don't think it was a big deal...for an ordinary citizen, but for someone as recognizable as Zeke, and with his other incidents still within recent memory, that's something he should try really hard to avoid.

Loso86

Reaction score
Leave it to some of our own fans to bash pur own player when something good is being said about him geesh