Twitter: Dak Prescott: I don’t know if I’ve been around a football player as smart as Zeke

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ack! I browsed this thread in search of some positivity! But it morphed into a other zeke bashing thread.

Just about every thread on this site turns into some kind of bashing thread.

shows the posters aren’t any smarter than the ones they constantly bash.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

CapnB

Reaction score
Yall see the size of his head? Zeke has to have a lot of brains up there.

Bigdog

Reaction score
As dumb as this post,
So he made a few not so smart choices and who hasn’t.
That does not make him dumb at life.
As I have told kids that I have work with, I have never met a bad kid in my life just kids who have made some very poor choices. I tell them we can’t pick our parents or brothers or sisters but we can choose the life we want to lead.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Zeke said that Frederick is the smartest player on the team and that there is not a close 2nd...

Zeke does a great job on many small details that you don't really see on the broadcast but when reviewing the coaches film those show up.

He also seems to be a great teammate. He has rooted for Pollard to have success both in interviews and by his celebratory reactions to Pollard making a good play.

Even in the holdout, he didn't criticize the team or team management like Dez when he held out.
- Obviously his agent make comments, but Zeke kept his composure.

aria

Reaction score
Wow! This is surprising, I think it says more about Dak and who he spends time with, they must be pretty intellectually challenged.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
and yet another dumb post
You're entitled to your opinion about the fact Ezekiel is dumb as a rock when he leaves the confines of the Cowboys. And it's his own stupidity that will end up getting him suspended again.

But I do have to question your intelligence after what we've seen already from Ezekiel's activities outside of football..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're entitled to your opinion about the fact Ezekiel is dumb as a rock when he leaves the confines of the Cowboys. And it's his own stupidity that will end up getting him suspended again.

But I do have to question your intelligence after what we've seen already from Ezekiel's activities outside of football..

Question it all you want, but I stand by my post. I my intelligence is quite high.