Dak Prescott in QB drills and 11vs11 at Dallas Cowboys Training Camp 8/11

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I can tell you this. It seems like the same guys that had an agenda in the last thread. Now it's over a practice with no pressure coming at him.

"Ha! we told ya so! You're all haters."

Even a decent college QB could do this but let's push the agenda.

you don't like Mike because he's White................

Blake

Reaction score
I can tell you this. It seems like the same guys that had an agenda in the last thread. Now it's over a practice with no pressure coming at him.

"Ha! we told ya so! You're all haters."

Even a decent college QB could do this but let's push the agenda.

We're talking about the improved mechanics. Keep up. The only agenda is others trying to stifle that conversation by characterizing anyone that makes a positive note of Dak . It eats you up that the discussion is never about Romo and what he's achieved in the offseason anymore, doesn't it.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
We're talking about the improved mechanics. Keep up. The only agenda is others trying to stifle that conversation by characterizing anyone that makes a positive note of Dak . It eats you up that the discussion is never about Romo and what he's achieved in the offseason anymore, doesn't it.

When did ever bring up Romo? Even in the other thread that got locked up. You have issues. The rest of us have concerns.

And if you want to talk about his improved mechanics great. I agree with you on that point.You made it a point to call out all of the Dak "Haters"

I call them "concerns" but we're all still hoping he comes through. You call them "haters." Some are worried about our Cowboys after last season at the QB position.

Show me one post in this thread where somebody was a "hater" before you posted. All you did was take the last thread that was locked and shifted into another thread That and antagonize people and went looking for a fight.

If that's the case....

Last edited:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
These drills need to be strikes. I don't know why we need to sprinkle optimism over Dak doing routine passes. Did we drop our standards that low for this guy? I remember seing Bledsoe do these drills just throwing rockets all over the field. And now Dak is doing average throws and we gotta pat him on the back and throw atta boys like they grow on trees.

Don't throw flat footed, get the ball out faster..get it done. I'm not giving him props for any of those throws. Routine as hell. Nope ain't happening

I stopped reading and taking serious after Bledsoe

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
These drills need to be strikes. I don't know why we need to sprinkle optimism over Dak doing routine passes. Did we drop our standards that low for this guy? I remember seing Bledsoe do these drills just throwing rockets all over the field. And now Dak is doing average throws and we gotta pat him on the back and throw atta boys like they grow on trees.

Don't throw flat footed, get the ball out faster..get it done. I'm not giving him props for any of those throws. Routine as hell. Nope ain't happening
How did you feel about the TD pass to Gallup during the 49’er game?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Here we go again. When have I ever brought up Romo in our discussions? I've already told you that I'm cheering on Dak Prescott because I'm a Cowboys fan first.

He still has a lot to prove though. That doesn't make anyone a "hater" who has concerns. I think he looked good in the Vid and is making improvements. :flagwave:

Maybe it's just you and some others that want to label people haters for having concerns? Hmmm???

Now everyone has to hear it over simple passing drills?

:facepalm: