News: Dak Prescott, Randall Cobb connection taking off in Cowboys’ OTA’s

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Heath ALWAYS takes bad angles, has NO hips for change of direction and tackles like a girl.

I know it. And I think everyone knows it. He SHOULD be battling Maher and, if we finally sign him, Yamasaki for the kicker job. That's why I made the joke about the bad angle.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*sure do wish I had me a
( horse, ***** or Harley) that performed as well,4 years past it's primeo_O

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ha, ya yer' a pretty furry one at that,,,I'd reckon:lmao:

Haha, well, I do put the fur in furry. Plus, while I get along well with animals in general, I bond and connect best with horses. I can't remember meeting a horse that didn't like me. In fact, I was with some on Monday, and, at one point, I was surrounded by 5 or 6 horses. It was great.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
It’s not often that you see Randall Cobb drop a pass, especially when he’s on the move -- but that was the case during the two-minute drill. The defense brought a slot blitz from Prescott’s right and both he and Cobb read it perfectly. Cobb worked up the field, then broke to the inside. Heath tried to catch up but there was slight separation. Prescott put the ball on Cobb head high, which is usually money for him -- but he just couldn’t come down with it. In talking to people around The Star, it appears that the Prescott/Cobb connection has taken off in a positive way.

While some may take the first part of this quote in with some concern, I think it’s very important to read the entirety of the quote before freaking out. Even though the main reason for this quote was to highlight a big drop from Cobb in practice, Broaddus made a point to mention that many people who work inside The Star are very excited about the connection that Dak Prescott, and Randall Cobb have developed early on.

If Cobb can come in and put up similar numbers/play that he did in his prime years in 2014-2015, the Cowboys will have severely upgraded their receiving corps in 2019 with the addition of Cobb, a full offseason with Amari Cooper, and a second-year jump from Michael Gallup.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...ll-cobb-connection-taking-off-in-cowboys-otas
If he puts up similar numbers to 14-15 we have the best WR core in the league and he would easily be the steal of the offseason

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Haha, well, I do put the fur in furry. Plus, while I get along well with animals in general, I bond and connect best with horses. I can't remember meeting a horse that didn't like me. In fact, I was with some on Monday, and, at one point, I was surrounded by 5 or 6 horses. It was great.
Ya know? I've a race horse owner,trainer, drinking buddy who'd love to take advantage of you, why he'd even stooped so low as to get me all liquored up one time & goaded me into saddling up this huge grey thoroughbred race track horse ,to see about making her into a flat out fast saddle horse,,,that he'd just bought, that didn't know nothing but the life of a racetrack horse, that conniving bass turd even sweetened the deal by kicking in the use of his spanking brand new $800 saddle that's never been sit on before,,,er,,,as we'd just bought it that day(while drinking),,, man alive, I was gonna teach that horse a lesson ,cuz' it didn't know how to turn to the starboard/ right flank fer' some reason
( go figure) and was attempting to make her backup and it just went plumb crazy loco on me & reared up on it's hi-0 silver hind legs ,,,and kept going up& back,,,well, once I'd ascertained the definite factuals of basic physics in where that horse had exceeded the apex in any plans of it coming back down on all four hooves,,, I kicked outta' that saddle & lit on my feet, about 8' away, watching this spaztastic attempted melon killer squalling & flailing flat on her back all 4 hooves straight up in the air ,doing it's best rendition of a pissed off snake while trying to grind that new saddle offa' it's back,,,well, I pulled my back pocket pistol& started to walk towards that horse to do what needed to be done,till jerry started freaking out &yelling at, seeing what I was fixing to do.
:starspin:o_O:starspin:

*edit: upon deeper reflection, I'm thinking BRO dropped $1200 on that new saddle,,, come to dustin'off past exploits

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ya know? I've a race horse owner,trainer, drinking buddy who'd love to take advantage of you, why he'd even stooped so low as to get me all liquored up one time & goaded me into saddling up this huge grey thoroughbred race track horse ,to see about making her into a flat out fast saddle horse,,,that he'd just bought, that didn't know nothing but the life of a racetrack horse, that conniving bass turd even sweetened the deal by kicking in the use of his spanking brand new $800 saddle that's never been sit on before,,,er,,,as we'd just bought it that day(while drinking),,, man alive, I was gonna teach that horse a lesson ,cuz' it didn't know how to turn to the starboard/ right flank fer' some reason
( go figure) and was attempting to make her backup and it just went plumb crazy loco on me & reared up on it's hi-0 silver hind legs ,,,and kept going up& back,,,well, once I'd ascertained the definite factuals of basic physics in where that horse had exceeded the apex in any plans of it coming back down on all four hooves,,, I kicked outta' that saddle & lit on my feet, about 8' away, watching this spaztastic attempted melon killer squalling & flailing flat on her back all 4 hooves straight up in the air ,doing it's best rendition of a pissed off snake while trying to grind that new saddle offa' it's back,,,well, I pulled my back pocket pistol& started to walk towards that horse to do what needed to be done,till jerry started freaking out &yelling at, seeing what I was fixing to do.
:starspin:o_O:starspin:

*edit: upon deeper reflection, I'm thinking BRO dropped $1200 on that new saddle,,, come to dustin'off past exploits

You know? You've got me quite curious. I think I just sent you a PM. Please tell me more. Cuz, if you see me with horses, it's great. I had a carriage horse in Florence that I met who got very affectionate toward me within 5 seconds of meeting me. He licked my face a BUNCH.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You know? You've got me quite curious. I think I just sent you a PM. Please tell me more. Cuz, if you see me with horses, it's great. I had a carriage horse in Florence that I met who got very affectionate toward me within 5 seconds of meeting me. He licked my face a BUNCH.
Was he a stud horse & you being just fresh from the conquest of a mess of furpie?,,,er,,, that's right, yer' Italia ain't cha' :starspin: