News: Dak Prescott, Randall Cobb connection taking off in Cowboys’ OTA’s

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I used to ride quite a bit, in days gone by...
My grandfather was a championship polo player with his own stable, although I never got a chance to see any of it.

I actually have never owned a horse (besides myself one could say haha). But my mum used to. Unfortunately, living in the US, I only learned to ride once every few years when I came to England when I was little. I haven't ridden in ages. But, when I do get near horses, I generally strike up a very strong bond with them. Usually, rather quickly too.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I used to ride quite a bit, in days gone by...
My grandfather was a championship polo player with his own stable, although I never got a chance to see any of it.
My "gramps" on my Fathers half of my breeding, received the annual invite to the BEN JOHNSON RODEO up in the Indian territory/Oklahoma way back in the day(he'd attended/competed in it for years,,,er,,,back in the day:starspin:)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Fellers, while this 'convo' is of elevated genuine goovitude, it'll be deemed thread drift ya'know? Therefore, I'm
" out" ,,,my fellow fo-bro's:confused:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
PDt5zgnSXNgl
well, well, well.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is the time of year to get hyped about the Jihad Ward types.

Pads come on and reality sets in.

Cobb is a good player but I can’t see his production dramatically increasing with Dak throwing him the ball now instead of Rodgers unless he gives Cobb a lot of short stuff like Beasley.
Right on cue out you come with a negative take. Like you ALWAYS do. I know, I know you’re a realist. :lmao2::lmao::laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
,,,er,,, something akin' to the same ol' "in-n-out" ? ,,,yeppers, that ol' same ol' same ol' wet/ dry ol' probing prong push into that same ol' same ol' sandbox of wet/ dry familiarity,,,EH,,,FELLERS?
o_O:rolleyes:o_O
Turn me on to your shroom supplier.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I said did you watch Sean Lee play later. I didn't say anything about Cobb.

My comment was a comparison on the differing attitudes on Cobb and Lee. Leave out Cobb, and you aren't saying anything relevant to my comment.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
So, if our guys keep up the yeoman's work, we could conceivably win a world's OTA championship! :grin::rolleyes: :muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My comment was a comparison on the differing attitudes on Cobb and Lee. Leave out Cobb, and you aren't saying anything relevant to my comment.
I will get to Cobb eventually. You stated a comment about Lee and I asked you did you see him play last year? I know you didn’t see Cobb play. None of us did.