Dak Prescott Unappreciation **merged**

exciter

Reaction score
Can’t wait til his contract expires and he becomes a pathetic backup elsewhere and will no longer be our problem
Lol! I can’t wait till they do what theys gonna do and extend him 3 years into this contract!!!

Swagger

Reaction score
You can't play an uneven game.

Lack of consistency is a problem right now.
This is the point. He was indifferent for the opening three quarters against a secondary that has been trashed by other teams, then showed up big in the 4th quarter - give him credit where it's due. Only to miss a couple of easy throws to ice the game. One to Gallop late on in the 4th quarter and then in overtime.
He is too inconsistent and that's why Prescott isn't an elite QB. The offense continually leaves points on the field for several quarters.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hilarious to watch all the haters look so silly during the game thread as Dak brings them all the way back with his elite play. Thank the heavens we have Dak.

Zeke lays another dump and Brown losses us a game just like some of us said he would.
No doubt without Dak we have no chance but there were some throws which might could have made a difference in outcome.

That last drive in OT missed wide open receiver on 3rd down. He hasn’t been as sharp overall since his Calf strain. And we’re obviously missing our top WR’s.

I wouldn’t blame him for this loss. Defense gave up too many big plays and Penalties. But there was some plays left out there worthy of criticism.

kevm3

Reaction score
Brown, McCarthy, Goodwin... and NOTHING WILL CHANGE. THat's what's so infuriating. We will see Anthony Brown continue to get dominated against receiving threats

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
His accuracy failed him when he got injured. He was keyed in before that.[/QUOTE)

I agree with you completely. It has also caused him to be hesitant running the ball and he needs to do that one in awhile to keep drives alive to make up for accuracy issues.

I don’t think he will ever be the same.