Dak Prescott Unappreciation **merged**

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yea a thread is dumb when you criticize one of the highest paid players in the league for being a main reason we lost this game to an inferior team

You homers make me sick

Jake must admit that Dak has been playing like crap. Some of us like him too, but we are willing to admit the suckage.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This game is a perfect example of why Dak will never lead this team to a super bowl. He finally wakes up in the 4th qaurter, pads the stats, but can't make that one crucial throw on 3rd down. Noah Brown was wide open 5 yards down field for a 1st down, and Dak threw the ball behind him at his feet. Thats not clutch. Dak needs to make that throw.

That is classic Dak. Remember olawale, the hb? Same issue yet too many blamed him and not Dak on that loss.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
He missed a few throws sure but we're not in this game without Dak. Missing his top two targets, was an great effort considering.

starman22

Reaction score
You can’t blame the defense or the refs. Dak had the ball in his hands with a chance to win the game and went three and out.

I expect more than another errant throw when the game is on the line from my franchise QB.

Nicely put.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
did he?
what about all those multiple BAD TRHOWS... (not the drops) he had MULTIPLE bad thorws
DAK IS GARBAGE
He had 200 yards in the 4th quarter....oh wait...is that garbage time? And he didn't have the pleasure of attacking Anthony Brown.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Couldnt get us into the endzone at the end of the game. Just like against the Packers in the playoffs andTampa in week one…

There is no doubt in my mind, a QB like Rodgers or Brady scores a TD in that situation and wins the game

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What happened in overtime. He threw behind his receiver at point blank range and forced another punt. He’s woefully inconsistent at best.
He threw a bad pass that should've been caught by Noah Brown...a and pass Lamb or Cooper would've caught. It is what it is. Zay Jones would've caught it.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If we're going to knock Dak on poor throws mine as well give him props for some of the good throws he made today too to be consistent.

However, at the end of the day Dak missed a critical 3rd down throw which cost the team an opportunity to extend an important drive. The Cowboys defense was then penalized in a critical spot which is ultimately what cost this team and is the primary reason for defeat today.