Dak Prescott Unappreciation **merged**

Blake

Reaction score
Dak has a football field in his back yard right.? When he gets home, Dak should be throwing balls through targets until daybreak. Sleep a couple hours, then repeat until they go into work on Monday or whenever.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I think he's pressing and got nervous feet after the KC game.

Coy

Reaction score
I like the guy, was almost sold in him being elite after 6-7 weeks.
Honestly, he is a good QB, he’s just not IT, he’s not elite by any means…

We still can win with him when we have NO injuries but with this HC and this D, it can’t be done.

What I am trying to say is, nothing new to see here, been seeing it for 25 years now.

Creeper

Reaction score
Does that include those perfect throws to Gallup down the sideline?

Come on man. The defense was as porous as 2020. The Raiders had over 500 yards. Dak missed a few throws but that is not why they lost. At some point the defense has to make a stop. Right now there is one guy on defense who is playing well and that is Parsons.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think there are 20 QBs in the NFL who would be better than Dak if you plugged them into this offense.
I’d say maybe 10. But it’s purely a subjective argument. No way of knowing . But overall our defense is still a bigger problem .

Reminds me of Romo. Double edged sword. He giveth and he taketh away. But for sure we have no chance without him.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Dak has had a rough couple of weeks. The whole team has. Need to get off the mat and get back to playing better.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Mixed reviews
He had several incredibly accurate throws in the 4th qtr
But yes, he had some ugly ones too

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has to use his feet to have an all-around good game. For some reason, he completely stopped it. He is not a true pocket passer. Moore should know how to roll him out, call some designed run plays, play action and quick slants.

I know it hurts having a banged up/bad OLine while missing some receivers but he isn’t being used right IMO. He makes some great throws then looks like Tebow on others, just need some consistent play calls that suit him, not Moores’ Boise St offense….

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't get me wrong, Dak has been playing like crap, but I am not putting any other QB ahead of him.

Redline360

Reaction score
The one thing separating him from the elite would be games like this. He's no Rodgers, Brady or etc

From the looks of it through 5 years hes not going to be