Dak Prescott wasn't the problem against the Houston Texans

Hadenough

Reaction score
Only one guy I know could get anything outta Dak. Mike Shanahan would turn Dak into an option QB. He would run him until he got hurt.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He's not accurate. No matter what happens, the weapons, the scheme, the studying, if you are not accurate at throwing the football you don't last in the NFL.
The super accurate Troy Aikman wasn't accurate his last 4 years (1997-2000). I wonder why? o_O What happened to his accuracy? If you are not going to give Dak any excuse for being inaccurate because of lack of weapons, scheme or studying, what was Troy's excuse???

What happened to your "either you're accurate or your not" lame response?

We all know the answers. This is why Troy should keep his mouth shut!!! (along with you Dak detractors)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The super accurate Troy Aikman wasn't accurate his last 4 years (1997-2000). I wonder why? o_O What happened to his accuracy? If you are not going to give Dak any excuse for being inaccurate because of lack of weapons, scheme or studying, what was Troy's excuse???

We all know the answers. This is why Troy should keep his mouth shut!!! (along with you Dak detractors)

Because Troy was never as "accurate" as people made him out to be. He got to play on a loaded team for 5 years that focused heavily on Smith.

No one is saying Dak can't hit a receiver, we are saying he can't make difficult throws consistently and we will never have a 90s team. Aikman also went to crap again once the team slightly declined.

Both overrated QBs by homers.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

one has 3 superbowl rings, and is a HOFer....he gets a longer leash and more benefit of the doubt...the other peaked in his rookie season, riding coat tails of Zeke and a great OL and is swooning like a plane falling out of sky...until Dak actually does something positive, Troy can talk all he wants and all Dak supperters just need to keep their mouth shut

Hadenough

Reaction score
Both Peterson and McVay would dump Dak in a heartbeat and bring in a real QB. That’s why they are genius.
I dont think it takes a genius to see that Dak isnt a NFL starter. I just dont understand what people are looking at when they support him so much. If Dak never had that 2016 season he would be benched.

Bluedocd

Reaction score
I dont think it takes a genius to see that Dak isnt a NFL starter. I just dont understand what people are looking at when they support him so much. If Dak never had that 2016 season he would be benched.
I don't even know why I'm bothering to write this but somebody's got to do it. Seriously Hadenough???
Only QBs and Coaches get records right?? Well Dak's starting record for this team is 25-13....that's a damn winning record that over a third of the QBs in the league don't have right now! The kid can play QB, plain and simple. If he continues to stay healthy and can get some damn playmakers on the outside, he will get this team to a championship game....I promise you that!!!

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Dak was an inaccurate mess, you are in denial or trolling at this point. I can't believe that you're actually serious.

He was rattled early, was sailing balls, and not picking up blitzes. He was awful.
At some point you gotta give credit to the Texans. They did a great job. Sometimes there are just close games.

Now, how about those Jags? We scored 24 in the first half and 16 in the second half.

By the way, AC is not a troll but he is one thing you are not and that is positive. Your the one that sounds like a troll. Do you like anything about this team?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thank you luv. After I had read his reply, I knew I couldn't carry on a decent discussion due to it being one sided. Some folks only see it their way. Hope you're doing well my friend. ;)
You're absolutely right, Beautiful. Best thing sometimes is to ignore and not respond to those one-sided Nancies! :laugh:

I'm doing great, sis! Hope you are doing good as well. ♡

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't even know why I'm bothering to write this but somebody's got to do it. Seriously Hadenough???
Only QBs and Coaches get records right?? Well Dak's starting record for this team is 25-13....that's a damn winning record that over a third of the QBs in the league don't have right now! The kid can play QB, plain and simple. If he continues to stay healthy and can get some damn playmakers on the outside, he will get this team to a championship game....I promise you that!!!
how long will Das lovers milk the first season...its been down hill ever since....first year 13-3, second year 9-7, this year struggling to 3-3 and not looking good

Hadenough

Reaction score
how long will Das lovers milk the first season...its been down hill ever since....first year 13-3, second year 9-7, this year struggling to 3-3 and not looking good
even that 9-7 is skewed! Derek Carr of the Raiders was going in for the go ahead TD and it was by sheer luck he lets the ball go and it fumbles through the endzone. Yes Heath made a great play to keep him from scoring but Carr holds on to the ball and the game is over.
The Eagles played scrubs and Dak managed to put up 6. Geeesh last year should of been 7-9.
That was a good win over the Jags but I want to know where in the H e ll was that kind of play in the opening must win game against the Panthers and Seattle. Two teams that now have the tie breaker over the Cowboys.

Hadenough

Reaction score
There are a lot of guys that can play QB in the NFL but the big problem is consistency. Dak has had two decent games in the last 10 -12 games. You could look at Brock Osweiler last week and say he is special too but he has bounced around the league. The Fitz magic didnt last long. Dak needs too many pro bowlers at all the positions. I like Dak and I think it would be fantastic if he turns the corner and starts developing into a very good QB but I just dont see the arm or accuracy enough to believe he will. Yes if he has plenty of time he can make some nice throws but in crunch time against good teams he has looked horrible!