Dak put the bow tie back on

dckid

Reaction score
this thread

1r882iS.gif
You know I had this thread in the off topic zone, but it got moved here.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Agree, he looks like Cam Newton without the silly hats. I keep waiting for him to break into a song and dance routine from vaudeville.
:lmao2: I was thinking the same thing & was fighting back an inner cringe just with the thought of having to witness some kinda' pompous jack*** type of post season b.s. pregame theatrical displayo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
/end thread

I am not gonna start talking about his good looks though. :mad::p
:laugh: ya know? It never fails to bring a genuine smile to my face whenever I see a 'gif' where somebody's superimposed his( peacefully soothing & undeniably) handsome looking smiling mug over another person/ situation,,,ya,it's true,I crack a big ol' smile, if not immediately start busting out laughing:)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You guys do realize he has a bow tie business, right? He's getting paid and advertising his product. He looks good in them too. He also sells cologne. He's a smart, enterprising young man.
Nope, I was completely ignorant in the knowledge of that fact,,, thanks kiddo!:flagwave::bow::thumbup:

nobody

Reaction score
Eh, if he likes bowties, he likes bowties. It beats crop tops or some of the other ridiculous things some players wear.

Maybe he's a really big Doctor Who fan (11th doctor).

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Can’t complain about his play anymore so y’all moving on to his look? Ok lol. The good ol’ hat turned backwards argument lol.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Agree, he looks like Cam Newton without the silly hats. I keep waiting for him to break into a song and dance routine from vaudeville.

If he ever starts dressing like Cam, there will be reason for concern. That granny scarf look was definitely strange...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
WHAM-0! KISS THAT ONE OUTTA' THE BALLPARK FOLKS, as that enforcment fellow of forum protocol, flat out put the full force of the hard wood to that particular posted up peskyness,,,o_O

:lmao:lmao:lmao: