Dak second to only Rodgers in 100+ QBR/games played

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak gets a lot of hate around these parts

Because he took over for Romo. I think Dak play in his 1st 2 years is reason for hope on this team not dreed. Dak still has a lot of work just as Romo spent his entire career looking to improve himself as a QB. Only way I see Dak getting the vast majority on his side is by helping this team to a SB and even then you will have those who will not like him.

pansophy

Reaction score
Would be interesting to see these stats weighted on the percentage of passing yards of total yards gained. Green Bay and Dallas were 25th and 26th in passing yards respectively last year while New England was 2nd. Meanwhile Dallas was 2nd in rushing while New England was 10th and Green Bay 17th.

Passer rating, even as a proportion of games played, doesn't tell the whole offensive story. ...and if we judge QBs by offensive points scored New England is 2nd and Dallas is 14th last year.

I'm sure the blog gets a lot of clicks though...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dak gets a lot of hate around these parts
I know, yet ,about every 48 hour cycle ,somebody will post up a YOUTUBE link showing him hooking up & connecting a 1001 times with his prior receivers,,,I don't really understand it why there is "some" heated& overtly exhibited vehement disdain for the guy,,,it seems to have spiked and it correlates within a week,of right around the same time span since #88 got "X" 'd off the roster,,,,the best remedy for " "seizing -up" that *****& moan machine of his detractors is to just take the field like he owns it.:starspin:

aikemirv

Reaction score

Sure, Prescott had 11 of his 100+ passer rating games in 2016 and “just” five in 2017

Again, if anyone wants to argue that he did not regress in 2017 then please do so! I know you have a lot who say he dinked and dunked in 2016 and I am not one of them. But the fact of the matter is that defenses figured out what he did best and took it away an he struggled and he needs to adjust to have a good 2018. Not saying he cant, but he was not good the second half of the year, period and could not make plays on a regular basis to sustain drives!!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I know, yet ,about every 48 hour cycle ,somebody will post up a YOUTUBE link showing him hooking up & connecting a 1001 times with his prior receivers,,,I don't really understand it why there is "some" heated& overtly exhibited vehement disdain for the guy,,,it seems to have spiked and it correlates within a week,of right around the same time span since #88 got "X" 'd off the roster,,,,the best remedy for " "seizing -up" that *****& moan machine of his detractors is to just take the field like he owns it.:starspin:
There's a direct correlation between Romo retiring, Dez getting cut and Prescott being blamed for literally everything under the sun.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I have been told here, many times, that the QB is responsible for the offense and the defenses success - in playoffs too!!
A part of it. My point was there was no one on the offense that was consistently great last season. Between missing players from injuries, suspensions etc it's a wonder we won 9 game and were competitive.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

It's that Romohol hang over I think. Take one part romohol. Mix with club soda. Add ice and shake. Oops no fiz, flat as a flounder:muttley:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Sure, Prescott had 11 of his 100+ passer rating games in 2016 and “just” five in 2017

Again, if anyone wants to argue that he did not regress in 2017 then please do so! I know you have a lot who say he dinked and dunked in 2016 and I am not one of them. But the fact of the matter is that defenses figured out what he did best and took it away an he struggled and he needs to adjust to have a good 2018. Not saying he cant, but he was not good the second half of the year, period and could not make plays on a regular basis to sustain drives!!
Which was just one fewer than Wentz had in 2017 and he was being touted as MVP and two more than Wentz had in 2016 when the talent around him was not as good. Funny how that excuse is okay for Wentz, but means Dak can't carry a team.