Dak should carry this offense

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You’re a troll because you continue to attempt to discredit with personal insults which is troll like behavior.

Please tell us why you chose your screen name?

Wow, you don't even know what a troll is either? Jesus.

Do you have proof yet as to your claim that the other team is so keyed onto stopping Zeke? Like any at all? If not, we're just going to have to assume you're a habitual liar.

jnday

Reaction score
Even worse post.

But yeah, saying they keyed in on Zeke is a really silly lie that has no factual backing to it. The running game just didn't produce.
I guess the Vikings coaches and players saying that their first step in winning the game was by shutting Zeke down. I guess when a team tells you their strategy and they then execute it, it is silly to say that they didn’t do it. Yeah that really silly kinda stuff produced a win.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Wow, you don't even know what a troll is either? Jesus.

Do you have proof yet as to your claim that the other team is so keyed onto stopping Zeke? Like any at all? If not, we're just going to have to assume you're a habitual liar.

Jones said Zimmer’s game plan made it impossible for Ezekiel Elliottand the Cowboys to run on the Vikings.

“Well I give Mike Zimmer and his staff a lot of credit. You basically could’ve put a sign on the
start of the game that said, ‘Zeke’s not going anywhere,’ and that was the story of the game. He designed a plan to win the game that way.”
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/11/jerry-jones-vikings-physically-took-it-to-us/

I answered your request.
Now: tell us why you chose your screen name

Diehardblues

Reaction score
296691.cf.png

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They sure weren't "defending the pass" as Baldy says, at least not so much as doubling up on receivers. Just as an example, look at the first play Baldy talks about. There were only 6 men in the box, but then the LB or DB came running in from about 7 or 8 yards out. They don't have to be "in the box" to defend the run.

I'm not saying they sold out to stop the run, but I think they were more focused on that than the passing game.

Zimmer showed a run favorable look so Moore would run. Then he attacked exactly what he thought we would do. The saints did this too. Moore is easy to defend, never made 1 adjustment regarding the run game. Should have used play action to beat the defense and screens.

Brax

Reaction score
If you didnt infer the word difference was accidently left out then you're a ****ing ******* LMAO
It was done to show mistakes happen, just like your reply has a few mistakes again,you love to call folks names and insult them when you find a mistake even when you can "infer" what they mean. You use the no answer to the question or comment then call names and attack them, what a sad thing you are.Grow up.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
If it was truly his decision to run Zeke twice, then yes, he gets part of the blame, and definitely gets the blame for throwing to him on 4th, but I meant that you can't pin the loss on him. He did some pretty special things that kept it within reach. Had the rest of the team played even competently, we would've easily won the game.
Completely agree, and no, I do not pin this loss on Dak. I don't pin any loss on any one player. Too many particulars happen in a game to be able to do that.