Dak should carry this offense

stiletto

Reaction score
Do you guys realize we have the flesh version of Beaker as Head Coach of the Cowboys?

giphy.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
Is “mouth breathing trash” your new insult for the week? You have repeated the phrase in every post. All of your post are full of childish insults that for some reason are allowed here. Now to the topic, stop Zeke, beat Dallas. That formula worked again. Daring Dak to beat the defense has a high success rate. Get over it.
“I’ll never accept Dak as our QB no matter what.”

- @jnday

We all know what that’s code for.

I’m glad you know that you’re the inferior bile I was referring to.
:thumbup:

12+88=7

Reaction score
*Smiles and nods politely*

I never said anything to the contrary, genius.

In fact, you made my point for me. See how many touches Zeke got in those games.

18 rushes for 1.8 per carry vs the Saints.

28 rushes for 3.8 per carry vs the Jets.

So in three games that Elliott was shut down, Dallas lost all three. How does this make your point that Dallas doesn't need Elliott and can ride Prescott's arm?

If Dallas had won your point would be true. But the comebacks on Prescott's arm all fell short.

Nav22

Reaction score
So in three games that Elliott was shut down, Dallas lost all three. How does this make your point that Dallas doesn't need Elliott and can ride Prescott's arm?

If Dallas had won your point would be true. But the comebacks on Prescott's arm all fell short.
Because Zeke averaged 22 carries/game in those 3 losses, despite awful production.

There is no reason on Earth for Zeke to get 20 carries for 47 yards, ESPECIALLY when we’re losing for most of the game.

We keep feeding him even when he’s ineffective, because we paid him a ton and are therefore stuck on being a “balanced” offense.

When Dak is rolling and Zeke is struggling like they were last night, put the game in Dak’s hands.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No team will get very far if their QB is having to carry them. If you’re dependent on your QB to win games every week it will eventually catch up with you. Dan Marino never won a championship because he spent his entire career carrying the Dolphins. A QB has to be able to come up big in big games but they need help. Dak played as good a game as he’s ever played last night but it wasn’t enough because we didn’t have a running game and our defense didn’t step up.

jnday

Reaction score
“I’ll never accept Dak as our QB no matter what.”

- @jnday

We all know what that’s code for.

I’m glad you know that you’re the inferior bile I was referring to.
:thumbup:
Yeah, it is code for Dallas never winning a Super Bowl with an inconsistent QB among other things. There is a reason why Dak is not as highly thought of around the league as he is in Dallas. Your mommy must have really blew a lot of smoke up your rear end to make you feel so superior to others. You really have such an overvalued opinion of yourself .

jnday

Reaction score
Because Zeke averaged 22 carries/game in those 3 losses, despite awful production.

There is no reason on Earth for Zeke to get 20 carries for 47 yards, ESPECIALLY when we’re losing for most of the game.

We keep feeding him even when he’s ineffective, because we paid him a ton and are therefore stuck on being a “balanced” offense.

When Dak is rolling and Zeke is struggling like they were last night, put the game in Dak’s hands.
That is the game plan of every defense that faces Dallas and when the game is put in Dak’s hands without Zeke , the results have not been good for Dallas.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Our offense still performed in two of those games. We don't need Zeke to perform offensively.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
How is Dak supposed to win when his HC/OC was calling running plays every other play even though they weren't working along with the fact that his wonky a-s defense couldn't stop a fly? Had they let Dak pass and do what he was doing all night, the game would have been won but no. Force feed it to Zeke even though he was vomiting up all that feeding we were doing Sunday night.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That is the game plan of every defense that faces Dallas and when the game is put in Dak’s hands without Zeke , the results have not been good for Dallas.

Except it's not. Lmao

When you dont have actual support for your view point, just make something up and hope theres not stats out there to disprove it

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yeah, it is code for Dallas never winning a Super Bowl with an inconsistent QB among other things. There is a reason why Dak is not as highly thought of around the league as he is in Dallas. Your mommy must have really blew a lot of smoke up your rear end to make you feel so superior to others. You really have such an overvalued opinion of yourself .

We have one of the most consistent QBs in the NFL.

Our average RB, pretty damn inconsistent though